Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

What is it with gay dudes from Florida making the best hair stylists?

Asking for SSC who's current getting a quick style from a gay Florida dude at the Oklahoma state fair...

@gcbvol any insight?

View attachment 676146

The Steve Spurrier/Urban Meyer School Of Cosmetology at UF is top notch.

The Carolina Pipeline to UT is gushing bigtime players like it did in the 90s. Some of the best players on the current team including 1st team AA Pearce are from NC, as well as the highest rated player in the 25 class (#2 overall) Sanders and the highest rated QB in the 26 class Faizon Brandon already committed. Amazing start to the 26 class lmao. Brandon's HS teammate in Greensboro is a 5* TE that is currently leaning to the VOLS as well....and VFL former LB Daryl Vereen is now the head coach at North Mecklenburg HS in Charlotte where he coaches high 4* Dtackle and 2025 commit Charles House. We are in deep with several of the top players in NC for that 26 class as well, and our 5* commits.from 2025 and 26 are all peer recruiting now as well. The future is so bright right now! Imagine if we pull off beating OK in Norman and make the playoffs this season? I cannot wait until we have a home playoff game at Neyland. The 2022 Bama win in Neyland is directly responsible for swaying some of the outstanding players in the 2025 class. They smile ear to ear recalling that atmosphere in their post commitment videos with AP...imagine the same thing happening after the guys all come for visits in the playoffs? We had a bunch of NC and SC guys at that beatdown we put on NCSU last weekend also. So excited for the future. GO VOLS

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
What is it with gay dudes from Florida making the best hair stylists?

Asking for SSC who's current getting a quick style from a gay Florida dude at the Oklahoma state fair...

@gcbvol any insight?

View attachment 676146
First off, looking good! Since I'm a transplant I can't say, but I do have multiple friends here who are hair stylists, and they do incredibly well.

Oh my aching back. Had nerve decompression surgery on Wednesday and boy am I hurting. Trying some ice now to see if I can numb it and get some swelling down. This pain is laughing at hydrocodone

I saw a chiro for the first time and feel 20 years younger. Even climbed a tree yesterday.

I was doing chiro to hold off the surgery but symptoms got to the point I had to take action.

My bottom 3 vertebrae are fused (L1 thru L3) with titanium rods and screws. Had 70% impingement of the sciatic nerve and at times it was absolutely unbearable. Best wishes for a quick recovery bud. Glad to hear Dinks back is doing better too.

LSU looks like dogcrap at USCjr....wow. Kelly sucks just like most folks knew when he was hired. He will get fired in a year or 2 if they keep underachieving. Cant keep having top 5 or 6 recruiting classes and losing 3 or 4 games a year. I am pulling for them to beat the Cocks today (bc Beamer is a dbag like Mizzou's coach) but they are getting handled on both LOS by an inferior team so far...

Lmao...its 17-0 cocks 2mins into the 2nd quarter. Kelly getting fired man.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Boston College is leading Mizery. Why is MO even ranked as high as they are?

I never can figure out why some teams are considered winners until they aren't. Seems like maybe the preseason rankings should be reconsidered as the season goes on and some of the people doing rankings should be culled from the pool based on their preseason projections. The real common sense approach would be to abolish preseason rankings and start someplace like the end of the third week. Some teams (ND would have been a great example) get by on inflated preseason rankings and weak early season schedules, and it keeps them in play for better rankings throughout the season. I also have to say that our early schedule lacks some rigor, too; but maybe that's reflective of how it has to be done to play the game and get into NC consideration.

VN Store

Back