Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

When he slacks off I'll take over.
As previously disclosed, I don't mind the cold. In fact, I prefer it chilly over hot and humid.

Where I draw the line is cold and windy. That crap cuts right through me like a knife. 40-60 with no breeze and bright sunshine is perfection.

As previously disclosed, I don't mind the cold. In fact, I prefer it chilly over hot and humid.

Where I draw the line is cold and windy. That crap cuts right through me like a knife. 40-60 with no breeze and bright sunshine is perfection.
I couldn't stand the cold until chemo gave me side effects of brutal hot flashes. Now, I am walking around outside,in shorts and a t-shirt, sweating, on these 38 degree mornings. Everybody here in the Piedmont asks if all "Mountain People" are like me. 😆

I do intermittently for a small portion of it. Can’t stay gone quite as long as I want to or used to, my Dad is here and has severe dementia so I don’t like to be gone too long.
Yeah, I forgot about that. Would not be good for him to uproot and take to a different place for an extended period (even if the logistics of his health care needs were met).

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Now at the age of 59 in a couple of months the cold and the wind aren’t just a nuisance, that shat hurts! When you get older once you get cold it’s extremely hard to get warm again and it’s painful. I hate it!

I couldn't stand the cold until chemo gave me side effects of brutal hot flashes. Now, I am walking around outside,in shorts and a t-shirt, sweating, on these 38 degree mornings. Everybody here in the Piedmont asks if all "Mountain People" are like me. 😆
Chemo reset your thermostat???

Weird.

75-85 degrees is my sweet spot. Perfection is mid 60's low 70s overnight and low to mid 80s during the day.

VN Store

Back