Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Are yall watching this?!?!?!

That call was complete BS....BUT...BUT....the ONLY REASON that the refs had 3 minutes to change the call is because the texas fans threw bottles all over the field and stopped play!!!

Whats gonna happen now at home games on bad calls like that??? Are fans gonna throw sheit all over the field knowing that in the extra time, the refs can review an obviously bad call and help their team??

That call was complete BS....BUT...BUT....the ONLY REASON that the refs had 3 minutes to change the call is because the texas fans threw bottles all over the field and stopped play!!!

Whats gonna happen now at home games on bad calls like that??? Are fans gonna throw sheit all over the field knowing that in the extra time, the refs can review an obviously bad call and help their team??
Golf balls take longer to pick up...just sayin.

Been reading some articles about the game. We didn't see it on game coverage, but fans rushed the field which will result in a $100K fine. Not normally a really big deal EXCEPT the new SEC rule is the fine is paid to the opposing team. That means both UT and Vandy will have sent $100K checks to Bama; that leaves a bad taste.

The second thing is that the Bama news have their panties in a serious wad. Looks like the onset of BBS (Battered Bama Syndrome) or BES (Battered Elephant Syndrome). Gotta say that upset Bama news is a fun read.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I've never seen a changed call like that before, even though they eventually made the right call.

But Texas is clearly not ready for the SEC. I didn't see one golf ball, or more importantly, no mustard bottles. Rookies. Just not ready.

Exactly. They suck at everything. And feck Matthew McLonghorns too...

Reactions: AM64
These refs tried to screw jawja again...that was clearly a TD on 2nd down IMO. I hate UGA btw. Hate their guts. Still want them to shut these texas fans the heck up. This is the SEC. You arent gonna just show up and take over. Texas needs to actually get some wins over the best teams in the SEC like us, bama, uga, etc before they get all arrogant like they are. They are habitual underperformers forever before Sark and this season. Have done less with more than anyone probably over the last 30 years since Vince Young won them a chip. Eff texas.

Reactions: AM64

Yep, a precedent is now set. I bet Fake UT doesn’t even get a fine.

VN Store

Back