Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

If you own a wake boat you are an azzhole by nature.
“Hey look at those two guys minding their own business fishing in that bass boat. I’ll bet they’d like to see the size of the wake up close this boat can make! And listen to our bad music louder than an AC/DC concert too woohoo!”

Pretty much every damn time.

“Hey look at those two guys minding their own business fishing in that bass boat. I’ll bet they’d like to see the size of the wake up close this boat can make! And listen to our bad music louder than an AC/DC concert too woohoo!”

Pretty much every damn time.

Hey I’m at no wake speed but my bags are full and only throwing up a 2’ wake coming into the marina.

He could have played last week. Unless he hmgot jacked in practice, he good. Pancakes served from 6 - 9 in Memorial Stadium.

michael-scott-why-are-you-the-way-you-are.gif

...or maybe your assumption about the supposed imbalance of money flows is incorrect.
Did you see the post beneath it? 22% of OK bettors laid 56% of the total money. That means the average OK bettor laid 4x as much cash on the game as the average UT bettor. Those are sharps. Unless the poor ass state of Oklahoma is somehow slam full of rich guys that know very little about football. I am guessing its probably sharp money. Which is not a good sign. Hope we beat them AND the refs by fiddy.

Anyone know if Lance Heard is good to go for tomorrow?
He is listed as questionable per coaches

He could have played last week. Unless he hmgot jacked in practice, he good. Pancakes served from 6 - 9 in Memorial Stadium.
Sure hope so...

Seriously, I think we whoop ass tomorrow. Even without Heard.

Sad news of the day is that it looks like Oregon is gonna flip one of our top commits, OL Douglas Utu.

Michael Dell started Dell computers in his dorm room.
Are you against that?

Not at all, but the company Dell built was in his name and his doing. To me at least that's not the same as launching a professional career with a university providing the facilities, coaching, and all the extras to showcase his ability. It didn't require a large supporting cast and multimillion dollar facilities. I understand your point; I just disagree in the details. We had an enterprising football player who launched a very successful lawn service a few years ago and apparently profited quite well by doing so - but he did it on his own and without the support of the university. We aren't going to agree on this topic. To me individual initiative requiring no extraordinary input by the university is to be applauded (an apple); talent showcased by university funded sporting events is just different (oranges). A similar example is an employee developing all new technology in the workplace - the ruling always seems to be that the company owns the rights.

Seriously, I think we whoop ass tomorrow. Even without Heard.

Sad news of the day is that it looks like Oregon is gonna flip one of our top commits, OL Douglas Utu.

How certain is this? He is a top 100 player and the top5 in our class....

Heard the other day our 25 class has 14 guys in top 300....7 in top 100 nationally.

Reactions: AM64
How certain is this? He is a top 100 player and the top5 in our class....

Heard the other day our 25 class has 14 guys in top 300....7 in top 100 nationally.
Seems pretty certain that it will happen. I'm assuming we'll fight for him, but supposedly he has a better relationship with the Oregon OL coach than he does Elarbee.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back