Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all remember THamilton. Showed up in XXI dropping bombs. Gave his twitter handle and everything to prove who he was. Also claimed he ran in the Honors circles. Did he ever post again after that? I wonder if he got in trouble with his source?

I've been wondering the same. I have been following and not seen any posts from him

Reactions: 1 person
When Gruden comes to the Hill. I’m Curious we will run a pro style offense and can the pro style The relevant again in college football ?

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone think part of the statement about "paid in more than USD" means the new Gruden house was bought by the boosters? Nice bonus and immediate hard asset.......

Saban did get his remaining 3 million dollar mortgage paid off. He also doesn't have to pay property taxes on it because someone else pays it

Mr. Currie,

Please get with Jon Gruden and his agent sometime within the next 48 hours. Draft an offical letter requesting a response in writing from him with a cut and dry response about whether or not he's SERIOUSLY interested in the job. It could even be drafted in a way that has a check yes or check no box.

Furthermore, Mr. Currie, please make public his response. So, our fan base will shut up one way or the other.

Whereas, UT fans seem to have a fascination with Jon Gruden for some reason. Eventhough he has never been a head coach at college ranks and hasn't coached a snap of football in 10 years more or less, this fan base seems to think he's the only answer.

Whereas, for some strange reason, a childish one, Jon Gruden seems to enjoy the attention. All at UTs expense. Well, Mr. Currie, it is a distraction. A major one. If Jon Gruden wants what's best for UT one should expect him to put to bed these "Grumers". But, he doesn't. He allows them to continue and even fuels these "Grumers" himself. As if some sort of sick joke.

Now Therefore, the loyal fan base of The University of Tennessee, request you do the above referenced so it can stop. Just stop. So, the madness can just stop. Please make this go away. Just like you did Butch Jones. Just go away. Either show the world his yes checked box or no checked box, so our crazed fans can move along.

Respectfully,
madbamahater
Senior Member, VolNation

Giving the UTAD an ultimatum? Do you seriously expect him to reply? The only news we will get from his office is when he's announced a new coach.

Last edited:
Saban did get his remaining 3 million dollar mortgage paid off. He also doesn't have to pay property taxes on it because someone else pays it

Switching in between the UT and the bama game Saturday made me think of that and maybe as a possibility.

WNML is freakin disgusting! Not a single coaching candidate has been discussed! Hell they and the callers have totally broken down the GA/Auburn game. Sad! Pathetic! Do your job! Just like Butch... They can't!
Not trying to be sarcastic but you should have knew before tuning in that they would not be talking about anything relevant.

Grude morning folks! Here's to a long day of lurking and reading some tasty posts by the posting faithful here in the Gruden thread! Dilly Dilly!

Ainge can hardly pay his mortgage

He's still going to carry water for Butch, how do you think he got 2 brand new vehicles? One being a Tahoe the other being a silverado, so that's well over 100K in vehicles. What about his club seats at Neyland, who do you think got him those? Oh who do you think put him in as brand ambassador for the Tennessee Line from American Eagle? Point is he got all these perks from Butch Jones and dancing for him. Ainge is a sell out and he's going to crash back down to the real world very soon. I was all but cast out of this place for saying these things last spring and everyone jumped my a$$.

Reactions: 11 people
Grude morning. I'm ready for the daily roller coaster rides. I'm just glad we don't have the ride the "When will Jones be fired?" coaster anymore. I was getting sick of that one.

Soon

Reactions: 5 people
The real estate thing could be possible along with providing some camouflage. I am a little familiar with real estate...on a house that has no mortgage and is being bought with cash , closing can happen in about 2 minutes at a “Olive Garden” if you will...a simple quitclaim deed. Buys you a little time before you you have to file with property records while at the same time being a actual legal sale. And just FYI.. you can actually move tile over to a new buyers name with a sale price of around $20. So “buy a house with 4 million for $20? Seems like a nice incentive. I have no inside info I’m just saying there are a ton of ways to attract someone without a straight large contract.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back