Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony B talking about the Haslem's and I hate to say it I believe it. He said Chris low put at a story that Haslems told Gary Patterson he was just a mid major coach.What!!!! Mid Major cmon

Here's to hoping we have some good news in the next two days. It will add some much needed excitement back into the program.

He's still going to carry water for Butch, how do you think he got 2 brand new vehicles? One being a Tahoe the other being a silverado, so that's well over 100K in vehicles. What about his club seats at Neyland, who do you think got him those? Oh who do you think put him in as brand ambassador for the Tennessee Line from American Eagle? Point is he got all these perks from Butch Jones and dancing for him. Ainge is a sell out and he's going to crash back down to the real world very soon. I was all but cast out of this place for saying these things last spring and everyone jumped my a$$.

Lol, you're saying Butch bought him two vehicles?? I would say go take your meds but it sounds like you doubled them.

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully the post in a previous Gruden thread was true about a fire and a hire within 48 hours of each other. Soon could be tomorrow :)

Good morning! I just got caught up. I really hadn't considered ESPN as a player in our little drama here other than their accountants being able to sleep a tad bit better at night.

I must think about this now. All day.

Remember, Beaver said ESPN would break the news.

Reactions: 5 people
mrmax86's Guide to the Gruden Threads (v2.0.3):

Hidden below is the comprehensive list of all Official Jon Gruden Threads (just click the Spoiler button):
  • [thread=170135]Jon Gruden thread (merged)[/thread]
  • [thread=174150]Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)[/thread]
  • [thread=175559]Official Jon Gruden Thread III[/thread]
  • [thread=176242]Official Jon Gruden Thread IV[/thread]
  • [thread=176862]Official Jon Gruden Thread V[/thread]
  • [thread=177953]Official Jon Gruden Thread VI[/thread]
  • [thread=179002]Official Jon Gruden Thread VII[/thread]
  • [thread=179427]Official Jon Gruden Thread VIII[/thread]
  • [thread=180280]Official Jon Gruden Thread IX[/thread]
  • [thread=180682]Official Jon Gruden Thread X[/thread]
  • [thread=181172]Official Jon Gruden Thread XI[/thread]
  • [thread=181587]Official Jon Gruden Thread XII[/thread]
  • [thread=181912]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII[/thread]
  • [thread=182223]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV[/thread]
  • [thread=182757]Official Jon Gruden Thread XV[/thread]
  • [thread=183227]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI[/thread]
  • [thread=280101]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII[/thread]
  • [thread=280784]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII[/thread]
  • [thread=281025]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIX[/thread]
  • [thread=281136]Official Jon Gruden Thread XX[/thread]
  • [thread=281426]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI[/thread]
  • [thread=281622]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII[/thread]
  • [thread=281796]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIII[/thread]
  • [thread=281970]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIV[/thread]
  • [thread=282227]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXV[/thread]
  • [thread=282380]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVI[/thread]
  • [thread=282491]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII[/thread]
  • [thread=282592]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVIII[/thread]
  • [thread=282761]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIX[/thread]
  • [thread=282916]Official Jon Gruden Thread 30[/thread]
  • [thread=283019]Official Jon Gruden Thread 31[/thread]
  • [thread=283120] Official Jon Gruden Thread 32[/thread]
  • [thread=283330] Official Jon Gruden Thread 33[/thread]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [post=14325744]preacherwebb's GIF Posting Guide[/post]. Come in here with negativity and he'll put you on his LIST.
  • [post=14448286]How to change your settings to 50 posts per page[/post]
  • [post=14437150]How to multi-quote[/post]
  • [post=14381180]How to link Twitter posts on VN[/post]
  • Other VN BB Code Details
  • Need a summary of the latest goings on? Grand Vol summarizes it all for you every morning, midday, and evening. Check Here to find the latest iteration of "The Grude News".
-------------------------------------------------
  • THIS IS THE JON GRUDEN THREAD. Not The Dan Mullen Thread, or the Scott Frost Thread, or the Chip Kelly Thread. Get it?
  • NO POLITICS.Doesn't matter if you voted for Trump, Hillary, Peyton, or Rupert.
  • NO TROLLING. Quit playin’ games with our heart.
  • Everybody be nice, or Freak will boot yout butt. Just ask Grude_Awakening. Pecker.
  • Our AD is John Currie, not Curry like chicken curry.
  • It's Jon Gruden, not John.
  • It’s Haslam, not Haslem.
  • It’s Charlie Ergen, not Ergin.

Tony B talking about the Haslem's and I hate to say it I believe it. He said Chris low put at a story that Haslems told Gary Patterson he was just a mid major coach.What!!!! Mid Major cmon

to be fair, he was at the time. now saying that was his ceiling would be different.

Maybe the Beaver really is tied to the UT AD and this was part of a process to force ESPN's hand if they're dragging their feet? The twitter attacks against Currie could have been smoke screens. Maybe the UT AD wanted the Haslam's to butt out as well and was letting the public know without wanting it to get back that they were actually the ones leaking the details?

Women are able to multi-project (I think that is more accurate than multi-task) and men are able to compartmentalize. It comes down to brain chemistry.

male-brain.jpg

The real estate thing could be possible along with providing some camouflage. I am a little familiar with real estate...on a house that has no mortgage and is being bought with cash , closing can happen in about 2 minutes at a “Olive Garden” if you will...a simple quitclaim deed. Buys you a little time before you you have to file with property records while at the same time being a actual legal sale. And just FYI.. you can actually move tile over to a new buyers name with a sale price of around $20. So “buy a house with 4 million for $20? Seems like a nice incentive. I have no inside info I’m just saying there are a ton of ways to attract someone without a straight large contract.

So it allows for a quiet exchange and can be done "legally" to allow transfer of ownership for little to nothing.
Thanks for answer.

Also, would this cause any issues or problems of any kind in not allowing it to happen? I can't think of anything legally that could be done to not allow it.

The real estate thing could be possible along with providing some camouflage. I am a little familiar with real estate...on a house that has no mortgage and is being bought with cash , closing can happen in about 2 minutes at a “Olive Garden” if you will...a simple quitclaim deed. Buys you a little time before you you have to file with property records while at the same time being a actual legal sale. And just FYI.. you can actually move tile over to a new buyers name with a sale price of around $20. So “buy a house with 4 million for $20? Seems like a nice incentive. I have no inside info I’m just saying there are a ton of ways to attract someone without a straight large contract.

Covering “Relocation” expenses seems fairly common with talent acquisitions. Definitely plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back