Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week, leaks will start to happen about Butch. He was hated by half the players and almost all the AD staff. Jerk of a person.

Reactions: 11 people
Do you know anyone who listens to him regularly who’s under 70?

Yes I have a unique insight into his demographics and his highest listener group are males between 25 and 34 shortly followed by males 34-45. Less than 5% of his listeners are over the age of 60.

That pretty funny. Currie said the search is his sole focus but he's not going to do any work on it until later this week?

He’s usin CODE words!
hqdefault.jpg

Found it somewhat ironic timing that in all of Gruden's interviews and appearances with Charlotte media on Saturday, he was wearing his FFCA hat and jacket.

I’m just trying to make sense of this and maybe someone can enlighten me. Are we still under the assumption jones was told after ga that he would not be retained next year and that the recent losses just moved the time frame up? Was that the reason for official visits moved to the Vandy game? Could it be that Currie knew all along that his new coach would be announced by then and that’s the reason for moving the visits? If so that means that the “hire” of the new coach is much rather along then just starting yesterday and that maybe a deal is done and insider info is running a couple weeks behind?

That has been my thinking all along and coincides with what I have heard.

Reactions: 1 person
This week, leaks will start to happen about Butch. He was hated by half the players and almost all the AD staff. Jerk of a person.

Do you think we all of a sudden see a bunch of players be available to play on Saturday, who have been “injured”?

Reactions: 8 people

Swain just had a caller talking about a personal experience he had with CBJ regarding some drawings he had done regarding recruits a while back. Said Jones was talking poorly of Higgins & Cooper. I didn't catch his name but he was someone known to Swain who had played a role with the team if I heard right.

Mi Amour‏
@CallawayMarquez
11h11 hours ago
More
Thank you for everything @UTCoachJones

:question: guess he’s in that other half?

Reactions: 1 person
What are the implications of not using a search firm?

Either you have extreme confidence in your own networking ability or you already know who you're going to hire. Given UT's recent track record, the first option would be an expensive game of Russian roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back