Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats amazing.

I am at work - no time to bullsh

What was Adrian Martinez's quote this morning?

I swear this is no bullsh. Happy to prevent you from searching this thread to find the quote. Here's the quote:

"My dad picked up the phone and got a big, almost 'Jon Currie / The Grinch' grin on his face. He told me I wouldn't believe who wanted to talk with me. So I pick up the phone and the guy says, 'Hi, I’m Chucky. Wanna play?'. I almost fell in the floor. I was talking to Jon Mother F******g Gruden". He told me he had signed a MOU, whatever that is, with Tennessee, but had asked Currie to try to hold off on firing Coach Jones in the hopes that Jones could get another gig first, since it would look bad for the founder of the FFCA to appear to be pushing a coach out of a job. But Jones suckitude had reached new levels and they couldn't hold off any longer. He mentioned something about some 'Beaver' guy leaking tidbits of info on this to give future recruits hope and try to keep them committed. Gruden said he'd be announcing tonight on MNF that he's taking the job starting tomorrow."

Reactions: 3 people
The more I think about this, the more my head hurts.

IMO, for Gruden to be the horse, it would mean he's not our eventual coach.

I'm leaning more towards the agents and/or Ergen as the horse(s).

If Ergen is the horse, then (Beav) attacking the media would line up?? The media is still saying "no Gruden" and Haslam is the man, etc., etc. Meaning: the Beav is still following his original theme of booster war.
I know this is short, but lunch is over and I'm at work.

Wow. I just read this and I don't understand it. I'll rethink and retype it tonight.

Last edited:
I know it's been a while, but I didn't get much response when I posted this the first time.

Remember when Beaver posted about Lagavulin 16? That is the favorite Scotch of none other than Parks and Rec's RON SWANSON.

Wonder if there's a connection in there somewhere.

Reactions: 2 people
A friend of mine posted 28 minutes ago on FB that he was entering a restaurant in Knox and Gruden was exiting. He said he asked for a photo and was told by someone with Gruden, no, he was in a hurry to get to Charlotte. TIFWIW. I hope hes telling the truth.

Calling Barbra Streisand on Gruden sightings in Knoxville today. Hope I am wrong but it isn’t necessary for him to be there today.

A friend of mine posted 28 minutes ago on FB that he was entering a restaurant in Knox and Gruden was exiting. He said he asked for a photo and was told by someone with Gruden, no, he was in a hurry to get to Charlotte. TIFWIW. I hope hes telling the truth.

Show us the post...

Reactions: 1 person
Brice just confirmed Gruden has contacted Tee or Dale Jones but won't say which one just said one of the two about their interest on staff

Reactions: 24 people
"Did Gruden contact Dale Jones and Tee Martin?" Basilio
"I can tell you he contacted at least one and I have spent this morning trying to confirm the other." Brice

Reactions: 11 people
Brice said that 100% Gruden has contacted one of the two people Tee Martin or Dale Jones. Wouldn't say who on Basilio.

I know it's been a while, but I didn't get much response when I posted this the first time.

Remember when Beaver posted about Lagavulin 16? That is the favorite Scotch of none other than Parks and Rec's RON SWANSON.

Wonder if there's a connection in there somewhere.

It is my favorite scotch... so what?

I swear this is no bullsh. Happy to prevent you from searching this thread to find the quote. Here's the quote:

"My dad picked up the phone and got a big, almost 'Jon Currie / The Grinch' grin on his face. He told me I wouldn't believe who wanted to talk with me. So I pick up the phone and the guy says, 'Hi, I’m Chucky. Wanna play?'. I almost fell in the floor. I was talking to Jon Mother F******g Gruden". He told me he had signed a MOU, whatever that is, with Tennessee, but had asked Currie to try to hold off on firing Coach Jones in the hopes that Jones could get another gig first, since it would look bad for the founder of the FFCA to appear to be pushing a coach out of a job. But Jones suckitude had reached new levels and they couldn't hold off any longer. He mentioned something about some 'Beaver' guy leaking tidbits of info on this to give future recruits hope and try to keep them committed. Gruden said he'd be announcing tonight on MNF that he's taking the job starting tomorrow."

mm-hmm :zeitung_lesen:

What compels people to make up lies like this? It's so sad.

Not happening

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back