Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday has already said that Gruden reached out to Tee twice...

I don't know who Tuesday is but I know that Gruden has a relationship with Jones. Either way, it's good news.

And yes, Brice is as reliable as they come. There is a reason he isn't covering the Vols anymore under Butch Jones. He speaks the truth.

Reactions: 2 people
He very well could have contacted both. Brice just said he could confirm one 100% and was working on the other. Not that he had only contacted one of those guys.

Reactions: 3 people
If Ergen is the horse, then (Beav) attacking the media would line up?? The media is still saying "no Gruden" and Haslam is the man, etc., etc. Meaning: the Beav is still following his original theme of booster war.
I know this is short, but lunch is over and I'm at work.

Read VolPenn's post. Ergen being the horse makes sense. Beaver is the pawn who's pushing the agenda. If it falls through, the "horse" remains anonymous and Beaver will take the heat. If it's successful, Beaver will be adorned as a hero, and the horse (Ergen) can either make his intentions publicly known or not. IOW, like I've previously said, Ergen is the horse and Beav is the jockey.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m all in on the Gruden train, but heard this morning on the Dan Patrick show that it wasn’t likely and that Tampa may be the player here. He said Tampa was honoring him on December 18th in Tampa for his Super Bowl championship. I’m worried about Tampa.

"Did Gruden contact Dale Jones and Tee Martin?" Basilio
"I can tell you he contacted at least one and I have spent this morning trying to confirm the other." Brice

Sounds like goinuponatuesday was bringing good info. He didn't really seem FOS, but this seems to validate his posts.

Reactions: 3 people
What? Who? Where? TELL ME MORE

200.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back