Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very interesting that many people and “sources” are saying and agreeing that:

A) Gruden has been offered
B) Gruden has been talking to potential assistants for his staff

I think A is obvious because you at least give it a try, but if B is also true.. if Gruden is interviewing potential assistants then you have to consider he has agreeed to take the job (whether or not anything has officially been signed) or at the very least that he is seriously considering it

I don't think he would necessarily have to be signed for B to be true.. He could just be calling around to see if the people he wants would be on board...

Like: "Hey, IF I were to take this TN job, would you be interested in joining my staff?"

My bammer husband called me from Chattanooga where he is working today. He said all the guys at the office there are talking about Gruden. I think he thought I was delusional before but now he thinks it might be happening. He's scared. Ha!

Mine has remained pretty quiet and well behaved, but last night he laid the whole...Gruden has not coached in years...drivel on me. Caused an epic argument.

Last edited:
Gruden is the hottest girl in HS. She has no b/f because she wants every guy chasing her. She wants every guy asking her to the prom, and wants the entire school to know it. In the end she goes alone, because that's what she wanted all along, just the attention. An attention whore who uses sheep to make her feel special and desired lol.

This is beautiful. Well done.

I find it very interesting that many people and “sources” are saying and agreeing that:

A) Gruden has been offered
B) Gruden has been talking to potential assistants for his staff

I think A is obvious because you at least give it a try, but if B is also true.. if Gruden is interviewing potential assistants then you have to consider he has agreeed to take the job (whether or not anything has officially been signed) or at the very least that he is seriously considering it

Only problem is that people swore that this very same thing was happening 5 years ago and it didn't. Everyone had a buddy or insider who was a big booster. I would not doubt one minute that big boosters will just put crap out there to confuse the situation. --- Smokescreen

I don't think he would necessarily have to be signed for B to be true.. He could just be calling around to see if the people he wants would be on board...

Like: "Hey, IF I were to take this TN job, would you be interested in joining my staff?"

Right. Has to mean he’s giving it serious consideration though, and leaning more towards taking it

Only problem is that people swore that this very same thing was happening 5 years ago and it didn't. Everyone had a buddy or insider who was a big booster. I would not doubt one minute that big boosters will just put crap out there to confuse the situation. --- Smokescreen

Yes a smokescreen for Gruden

I don't think Gruden contacted Cade. I just don't.

If. He did, I would expect an announcement within 24 hrs. No way he talks to him and tells him to keep quiet for a week or two.

Yeah I'm the guy who put that out there. I can promise on my Mother's grave that his teammate said that to me, but what he said doesn't mean sh*t if he was lying to me or embellishing the truth.

Kids will be kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Gruden is the hottest girl in HS. She has no b/f because she wants every guy chasing her. She wants every guy asking her to the prom, and wants the entire school to know it. In the end she goes alone, because that's what she wanted all along, just the attention. An attention whore who uses sheep to make her feel special and desired lol.

Then you think the several reports of Gruden contacting Tee martin and/or Dale Jones is completely fabricated by each source?

Mullen is a turtle

+1000

200.gif

You would think, there has to be some violation there but idk. I don’t put too much truth into messages like those.

It doesn't automatically become a violation. My son is being recruited by several schools right now (different sport)...the coaches call his head coach, tell them to have my son call them, gives him their cell phone number...no violation. Not saying that is how it happened, but there are legal ways to initiate contact. Assuming he is the coach of course...lol.

I don't think Gruden contacted Cade. I just don't.

If. He did, I would expect an announcement within 24 hrs. No way he talks to him and tells him to keep quiet for a week or two.

Especially if it's true that he's just now reaching out to potential assistants. Seems like that would take far more precedence over contacting recruits unless like you said it's very far along...

Last edited:
This. Even if you doubt Gruden, I believe he would be able to assemble a truly elite staff

No doubt. I have followed UT for over 45 years. Nothing is a guarantee but in my opinion Jon Gruden will win championships at UT and more than 1. It may take 2 or 3 years to reach the playoffs but we will be a better more organized team from day 1! He will surround himself with good coaches and demand a lot. He cut his teeth under Majors and he has been around a lot of great coaches. He knows what it means to be a VOL! THE MAN has been waiting and planning to RETURN to coaching. It's TIME! GRUDEN TO THE HILL! GRUDEN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't get laid much in high school did you? 😁

I'm just playing

Friend of mine is a bama fan said he hopes we do get gruden Won’t help but might give east a run for their money smug bastardo

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back