Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it catching up, or still behind? if still behind, how far? thanks.
:hi:

A lot of stuff trickles out 7-10 days behind. It has all the way through this process. It interesting to watch from when I hear it to when it shows up here or on Twitter. I can only theorize why that is...but you can almost set your watch by so we of it.

Keep in mind...I may not be sure it's true when I hear it, which is one reason I keep my mouth shut. Then it shows up a week later.

Reactions: 4 people
lets ask ourselves a real simple question....since solid sources are saying that Gruden is making calls to coaches and others about "joining him in Knoxville" ---

does it make a damn bit of sense that he would call and say... "hey ____ i am just thinking about coaching at UT. would you be interested in being on my staff ?"

how ridiculous would that be ?

its obvious......GRUDEN TO THE HILL !

99.7%

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of stuff trickles out 7-10 days behind. It has all the way through this process. It interesting to watch from when I hear it to when it shows up here or on Twitter. I can only theorize why that is...but you can almost set your watch by so we of it.

Keep in mind...I may not be sure it's true when I hear it, which is one reason I keep my mouth shut. Then it shows up a week later.

So have you heard anything happening soon?

lets ask ourselves a real simple question....since solid sources are saying that Gruden is making calls to coaches and others about "joining him in Knoxville" ---

does it make a damn bit of sense that he would call and say... "hey ____ i am just thinking about coaching at UT. would you be interested in being on my staff ?"

how ridiculous would that be ?

its obvious......GRUDEN TO THE HILL !

99.7%

I like the sarcasm. Haha

Gruden is the hottest girl in HS. She has no b/f because she wants every guy chasing her. She wants every guy asking her to the prom, and wants the entire school to know it. In the end she goes alone, because that's what she wanted all along, just the attention. An attention whore who uses sheep to make her feel special and desired lol.

Man, you really had a rough senior year, huh?

Okay so what is next?

Reports? You mean people posting on this board?

Hells bells anyone can do that. Watch:

Per my sources Ghost of Neyland contacted me in a dream and said he has a 50/50 shot of coaching UT again.

The difference, I'm going to bet your statement isn't confirmed by local media next week. Except for maybe Hyams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back