Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what the locker room usually looks like for the people that think this is always set-up.

neyland-locker-room.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I don't think any coaching search was this bad. The oak trees and Stoops deal with Lovie Smith's air plane was ridiculous. But, this is next level. If anything, Kiffin was a long-shot until the day he was hired. Dooley, no one had a clue. This is the first time in my recollection that a hire has been guaranteed many weeks before Dooley was even fired.

Thanks.

Was there this much corroboration between different posters?

Dave Hart Steps up to the mike:

"At this time I would like to introduce the next head coach of the University of Tennessee that has the most passion boosters, fans, and players. Jon Gruden........."

Gruden
"Hey volnation....It's good to be back home....lets get to work....!!!

This is what the locker room usually looks like for the people that think this is always set-up.

http://www.johnsongalyon.com/wp-content/gallery/company_overview_history/neyland-locker-
room.jpg

Ahh, this pic doesn't show the 2 cafeteria chairs

The account @shaee_flatt said they received this picture in a text and it could be for tomorrow. Also that account states that he is an aspiring sports journalist. TIFWIW

The locker room being set up means an announcement is impending, but sadly doesnt provide a clue as to what the announcement is

Reactions: 1 person
I've been in the locker room many times, and there is no doubt that is the locker room. The media room is just down the hall on the left and much smaller. You can clearly see the maxims and the "I will give my all for Tennessee" plaque above the door. Everything is blocking the door though.. Which seems odd. I don't remember another entrance. I guess maybe they could squeeze in behind it?

I believe the media room is where Kiffin resigned and did not take questions. Just awkwardly left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back