Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Hart Steps up to the mike:

"At this time I would like to introduce the next head coach of the University of Tennessee that has the most passion boosters, fans, and players. Jon Gruden........."

Gruden
"Hey volnation....It's good to be back home....lets get to work....!!!
Then he throws down the mic like only Gruden can and just walks out. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
I am currently addicted to VN. I cannot go longer than a couple of hours without checking for Gruden updates. I am really, really hopeful; but all the contradictions from sources, the smokescreen talk, and the media disinformation sound too conspiratorial to me.

I wasn't addicted to VN when Randy Shannon, Peyton to Titans, etc went down.

A question for the others who witnessed all of that. Did these past rumors initially play out like we are witnessing with Gruden?

Was there this much corroboration in sources and rumors?

Are the Knox media acting now as they did back then?

Basically, are the current rumors and speculations similar to rumors and speculations from the past?

Thanks for the insight.

Man, you're good! It's more like every 2 seconds with me!

Reactions: 2 people
I really have never heard of them doing a presser in the locker room. The media center is 20 yards down the hall.

Carter, think we can get a follow up pic when the room changes further from your buddy? Or he worried about making another appearance?

FWIW and feel free to delete, but all it is a damn tripod set up in a dark room. Stop being so crazy people. If that is setting up for a press conference I got some beachfront property in Kansas I'll sell ya. Cheap.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back