Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden XIII??? This must be the place....

large-suit.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
The Gruden Thread was closed. Wow....I think that is the closest I have ever came to having a heart attack. I was gasping for air. Glad I found this.....Whew........

And just like that, you make me hit bottom again....

I'm not trying to call out carter AT ALL, but this could still easily be fake.

Honestly, we don't know.

I'm 100% sure though that if we have a press conference today, it's to hire a new football coach. And if we do, we'll know in the next 2-3 hours.

The interesting thing is though that usually in most cases you make a press release and then the next day or after a weekend you have a press conference, so national media can gather if they want.

You don't usually make an announcement then a press conference later that day.

The account @shaee_flatt said they received this picture in a text and it could be for tomorrow. Also that account states that he is an aspiring sports journalist. TIFWIW

Not meaning to discuss... I think this point is valid... Delete if not appropriate (sorry).

Could all this PC setup stuff be VolReporter bs?

The locker room being set up means an announcement is impending, but sadly doesnt provide a clue as to what the announcement is

Or the day of that Announcement. Student workers that would help AD staffers set up such things are about to be in finals. This could just me a staffer havig things ready for when the time comes while they have hired help to do the work.

Reactions: 1 person
Is this the pre 5pm excitement before we hit the next news cycle? Load up your Zolofts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back