Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what you don't get. You're not the first to come in this thread and ask the same damn question. It's pretty much non stop.

I have no idea why any of you think that...

A. Your question is in any way original.
B. That ANYONE in here owes you a damn answer.

You want your question answered? Go back and read the other 1001 times it's been answered.

You are so self absorbed and clueless that you entered this thread being a dikt, remember the "Santa, Easter Bunny as staff comment"? Called this thread silly, and then tried to play the victim card when no one wanted to take you serious and answer your "silly" question.

So sit down and stop playing attention ho, hang out and chill and be positive, or leave.

But to a person we are all tired of your games.

I think it's a fad with the ones that don't want or don't think he will come here to come in at this point in time to ask the same question. And to any that aren't trying to be wise guys, if you don't know the answer to some of these questions by now you must not be paying very much attention to the sports world or internet. Just sayin. SOON!!!!! Gruden to the Hill!

Reactions: 1 person
I second this. I have a cheap Yamaha and it's fantastic. Also, if you can find them, Simon and Patrick guitars are fantastic bang for the buck. Made the same people that do Godin guitars.

Old Yamaha’s are gems. I would also add Alvarez to the good cheap geeetar list.

Reactions: 3 people
There is a local hardware store that has Martin and another brand I can't remember half price right now.

I know, a hardware store is a wierd place for quitars.

But they have about 30 in stock and some are $500+.

That’s a hardware store I’d like to check out.

Nope. Two were traded as active coaches. The other three were unemployed and the former team received compensation cause they were still under contract. Different than “traded”.

I’ll take your word for it. I don’t know much about NFL. I was honestly just curious about who the second name was and turned to Google.

Talking guns and guitars.....years ago I attempted to write a song called Guns, Guitars & Motorcycles. Never got pas the 2nd verse.

Come on Bowl Cut!!!!!! I'm going to be armed to the teeth if you'll just announce it!!!!! Why does it take.......so........long..........

Good lord, if you end up being correct you'll have the arsenal to take on government once they get all the Syrians and trucks to collect all the guns.... :)

If you are a true beginner, the way it feels is the most important thing. Even if it is a cheap, used guitar, if it's not comfortable to you (neck, action, etc), you won't want to practice enough to learn how to play.

This!
Like Ape said take an exp player with you if possible.

I’m still sitting here waiting on this “super coach” to get any other offers. Maybe he has, and he hasn’t seen them.

Same thing with Leach. Why, with all of these job openings, are no other schools looking at him? He's not good enough for anyone else, but UT would be lucky to have him?

If you are a true beginner, the way it feels is the most important thing. Even if it is a cheap, used guitar, if it's not comfortable to you (neck, action, etc), you won't want to practice enough to learn how to play.

I will add one additional thing... When you are trying out guitars, listen to your ears...I know that sounds odd, but they will tell you a lot about the guitar.

Knuck running in to the guy in hells kitchen.
OoMVQ.gif

This is the "hell's kitchen" I thought Knuck was talking about too. I didn't even think about NY.

*I watch way too much TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back