Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we thinking maybe tomorrow? Wow...PF hit it running if that's the case. There is MNF to think about as well, of course. Plus, waiting until after the SEC championship so the SEC committee wont cry home with their ball. Plus could be a big ego boost taking away from Selection Sunday!

So I don’t want to go thru a million posts... was Beavers last tweet a good thing?? Didn’t sound like it to me

Last edited:
I’ve got 1000+ acres in Montana with antelope, muleys, and elk. If we get Gruden I might throw a hunting party there with all the regulars here!

I haven't been able to hunt in years but I would come out of retirement to hunt Montana :)

Reactions: 2 people
Hey folks, I just want to say that even though I dont reply a lot or have much to say, due to my lack of creativity i suppose, and I don't get many likes or responses, I just want to say that I have been having a blast just reading what everyone says. I have been on here almost non stop except when work doesn't allow it. I joined in 2012 amongst all the grumors and all the Gruden threads back then. I only recently started coming in here again about a month ago. Again, its been a blast. I am all in Gruden and I truly look forward to seeing UT back on top where it should be. Thanks.

Post more often. If cleverness was a requirement, this would be maybe my 8th post and we would be on Gruden IV.

Reactions: 2 people
My husband and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert this evening at the Tennessee Theater. Teasing me, he asked me did I think Jon Gruden could be there. I said, “If he is I will see him.” So my husband said he had a flashlight I could use and I replied, “Not needed. Gruden will be glowing orange!” LOL
Gruden to the Hill! Hey, where’s Comb? We need him to say that! :)

Reactions: 5 people
So I don’t want to go thru a million posts... was Beavers last tweet a good thing?? Didn’t sound like it to me

Why I have seen all his post just double checked, nothing bad at all. Excuse me I just seen where you said tweet. Still I haven't seen anything on that at all. SOON! Gruden to the HILL!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back