Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve read about Fulmer it’s likely he did speak to LEs today but I highly doubt any decision was made. He’s got a list, he’ll go through some names and gauge interest while talking to others about any names they think should be added. Then he’ll narrow it down, figure out his top pick and start there and work his way down.

He knows what is best, what we need and won’t be settling for anything less.

Reactions: 1 person
Still basking in the orange glow of Phil's presser.

10 for 10 is not Les Miles money, IMO.

I think there's a short list Phil is looking at. I think Gruden is #1 on that list. I think the #2 name behind Gruden is better than Les Miles.

I want to point out in case it hasn’t before, but the tweet with the clock emoji is where the 10@10 is coming from right? If it is then I want to point out every clock emoji on iPhone has the same time on it so the time displayed may have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Still basking in the orange glow of Phil's presser.

10 for 10 is not Les Miles money, IMO.

I think there's a short list Phil is looking at. I think Gruden is #1 on that list. I think the #2 name behind Gruden is better than Les Miles.

I understand the 10@10 this morning but I don't get the similarities with that tweet a few minutes ago.

I want to point out in case it hasn’t before, but the tweet with the clock emoji is where the 10@10 is coming from right? If it is then I want to point out every clock emoji on iPhone has the same time on it so the time displayed may have nothing to do with it.

Correct. That’s why I ask, or if it was just coincidence.

72 It's called the Jesus nut because if that nut comes off that's the next thing you'll meet after the crash site

Yep, always intrigued me when I was told that at 19 while taking flying lessons. Atleast you can glide in a plane as long as the wings didn't come off.

Completed another bar hopping tour of Knoxville with friends. Finished with a shot of Rye at Maple Hall. Gettin' too old for this ****.

The mood in this town is great. Lots of people talking about Fulmer and how proud they are he's back in a big role. Everybody is hopeful. It feels good.

I'm back at the Oliver Hotel for the night. I can hear the couple in the room above my bumping uglies. I'm hoping his stamina is weak.

Good night folks. Let's hope for great news soon.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes WO...Most regionals do not, if you flow into American through one of their wholly owned you don't need one, but it's better to have it.
Cool man. It'll be a tough couple years at PSA (and a paycut), but that feeder program into American is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back