Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read enough of your post to know how you feel I was just having fun with it. Lot's of people say I want them to make him so no, and I get what there saying. I guess I had seen that phrase so much I had to say it! I think that is my new phrase, MAKE HIM SAY YES. :lolabove::rock:SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Gruden to the HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks wildorange, I know you understood what I meant. And yep, Gruden YES AND SOON !!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I've read enough of your post to know how you feel I was just having fun with it. Lot's of people say I want them to make him so no, and I get what there saying. I guess I had seen that phrase so much I had to say it! I think that is my new phrase, MAKE HIM SAY YES. :lolabove::rock:SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Gruden to the HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone gets it....why do we want to make him say no???? Yes is the answer we all want!!!

I'm telling ya, this should be an official VN contest. Not so much a contest, as an awards show:

• Most Ignored Poster
  • Most Alt Accounts
  • Most Temporary Bans
  • In Memoriam: Those Receiving Life Time Bans

Pretty sure I would make your 3rd bullet point.

Thank you mods for me not making the 4th bp.

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody else think maybe the call to Miles was a courtesy call so to speak? Maybe like "Thanks for your interest, your a great coach and we would be lucky as heck to have you, but we have already hired our guy. Good luck to you in all your endeavors." :question::question:

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody else think maybe the call to Miles was a courtesy call so to speak? Maybe like "Thanks for your interest, your a great coach and we would be lucky as heck to have you, but we have already hired our guy. Good luck to you in all your endeavors." :question::question:

Could be. I mean at this point, I dont trust anything I hear on here or anywhere else.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back