Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need someone to make you believe anything?

But if you insist, go back and watch Phil's press conference again. Then you tell me if you think he's planning to hire Les Miles.

This is the Gruden thread so we all need someone to make us believe. We have been made suckers in doing so in some cases. As far as fulmers press conference, he wants experience and someone that wants to be at Tennessee. Both are correct as it pertains to les. Who he actually hires is unknown to everyone. But it is widely known that les is in consideration.

How about this: Les is our "make the national media report and look stupid when we hire our #1" option. :)

Slow burn Les as the floor...everyone slowly gets behind it especially knowing Tee is OC/HCIW.

Meanwhile you're locking down your #1 guy since 2012. Bonus: Tee comes with him too.

That's what I think.

Reactions: 5 people
Brian-Fantana-Easy-Champ-Anchorman.gif

Kiss my a**!

Slow burn Les as the floor...everyone slowly gets behind it especially knowing Tee is OC/HCIW.

Meanwhile you're locking down your #1 guy since 2012. Bonus: Tee comes with him too.

That's what I think.

Well, that's what you think because you're a smart guy. :)

I joined VN on December 1, 2008 - the day Lane Kiffin was announced as the new head coach. As you see I don't post a great deal because mainly there are others whose dialog I enjoy reading more than mine :) . . . but having said that, "what a long strange trip it's been".

Gruden to the Hill!!

Reactions: 8 people

That's what I think.

Didn't Tee say he would consider a position on the staff depending on who was hired?

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't Tee say he would consider a position on the staff depending on who was hired?

Yes...I think Tee might be comfortable coming home now that the dynamics have changed. Wouldn't that be amazing to come back in any capacity and work for your old coach?

I can't imagine the love and respect the players have for Phil...look how us as fans drool and cry for him. Imagine fighting for him every day, and knowing he gave you everything he had everyday....damn those boys were lucky.

Reactions: 3 people
Lot of nuggets in here and twitter saying the white whale was caught. I hope so.

If not Les is a good fallback plan. Or act of God in case something happens before an announcement.

Pretty convenient saying Les is the fall back plan don't ya think? When it ends up being him, which I think it will be, people can always say he was the back up plan anyways. But he's really the #1 all along.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back