Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a taco sandwich. Had to stand over the sink to eat it. I feel like Hasselhoff.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
So not only did Currie Butch the whole process but was some of this take over because gruden is/was ready but Currie and Haslam shut it down and caught other boosters by surprise?

Reactions: 1 person
Holy crap.... THAT'S all it takes to run these jackwagons off??

Wish it'd come up a long time ago.......

Never will understand why someone will come into another person's thing, **** on it, and tell 'em they're wrong to have their thing.

Gruden on.......

They're like seagulls . . . swoop in, make a lot of noise, take a sh*t, and leave.

Been out all day working, had a woman tear apart our (not for sale) Christmas display and then throw things at me when I called her out on it.

Currently drinking whiskey and need an update.

So should we still just enjoy the ride?

Or go full d*mn throbbing grude-on till at least mid week?

I know which one im leaning towards, i just typed this with my hands in my pocket!

From here on out, don't expect (thank goodness) lots of talk about this or that coach talking to TN or TN talking to them. Next time there is smoke, there will be a Fire, which means a Hire. IF Gruden is still in play (and FWIW I think he is as much in play right now as he has EVER been), we will either close the deal and this place will go nuts, or he will make it known that he is not going to coach college ball about the time the Big Fisherman nets our next coach. At least that's how I see it going down.
Should happen sometime this coming week.

I caught a little something, firsthand, concerning a party that will hopefully be directly involved. I didn't say anything about it.

Today, I got another tidbit that lines up, and it added a scheduled event early in the week.

All of it shows me that it's not dead, and is part of the process.

Keep in mind, if what we believe happened last week is true, there isn't much more to work out. The details are there.

So that contract or MOU was signed and needs the other side to sign (UT) and be executed. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back