Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Your head better be on a swivel. If I catch you, I'll beat you down like Gruden is going to beat down Saban!

Reactions: 2 people
seems to be a great sign

stephen hargis‏ @stephenhargis
5m5 minutes ago

after rushing for 281 yards, 5 tds in the state title game - 4-star rb eric gray said, "once tennessee gets a coach in place, they'll be high on my list. I believe they're going to get a good one there soon." added that michigan and stanford are also among his top schools now

👀

Yeah...but there needs to be a meeting to see if one side is still interested, and if the new representatives of the other side still feel the same.

Well, are you saying you heard good news on both fronts since you made a prediction? Just trying to clarify.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah...but there needs to be a meeting to see if one side is still interested, and if the new representatives of the other side still feel the same.

A simple "no interest" could allow Fulmer to move on right now, so...

One would think the one side has shown at least SOME interest if a meeting is warranted.

Reactions: 2 people
And I finally busted open a LeftHand Milk Stout. Might as well celebrate a bit. Whatever happens now, UT football is finally trending in the right direction

Ok, it sounds like one side needs to meet with the other side to see if that side still feels the same about what the other side stated previously that that side would agree to what it said it would when the two sides previously met. Makes sense, right? Why to folks not just say what they are thinking? NM, we all know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back