Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a little something, firsthand, concerning a party that will hopefully be directly involved. I didn't say anything about it.

Today, I got another tidbit that lines up, and it added a scheduled event early in the week.

All of it shows me that it's not dead, and is part of the process.

Keep in mind, if what we believe happened last week is true, there isn't much more to work out. The details are there.

Boro, totally makes sense. If Gruden is in play, Phil knows time is of the essence. If you wanna save the cruitin' class, gotsta give Gru some time to say 'I'm here'. Its only fair to UT to move on if its not gonna happen. Gruden's smart enough to know this. By next weekend, we've got to move on to someone else.

Reactions: 1 person
Is VinnieVol in here?!? He owes me money!!

tenor.gif

Reactions: 5 people
From here on out, don't expect (thank goodness) lots of talk about this or that coach talking to TN or TN talking to them. Next time there is smoke, there will be a Fire, which means a Hire. IF Gruden is still in play (and FWIW I think he is as much in play right now as he has EVER been), we will either close the deal and this place will go nuts, or he will make it known that he is not going to coach college ball about the time the Big Fisherman nets our next coach. At least that's how I see it going down.
Should happen sometime this coming week.

I agree.

Seems to be a Great Sign

Stephen Hargis‏ @StephenHargis
5m5 minutes ago

After rushing for 281 yards, 5 TDs in the state title game - 4-star RB Eric Gray said, "Once Tennessee gets a coach in place, they'll be high on my list. I believe they're going to get a good one there soon." Added that Michigan and Stanford are also among his top schools now

Reactions: 16 people
Did you see my request for a meet & greet with Gruden for us believers?
Though you're probably gone since I'm an hour late... :thud:

i know it ain't happening, but indulge me for a moment.

what if Jon has people that have been keeping tabs on this thread, and has a list of his own? what if there was an invitation only meet and greet. I ain't special, but I think I'd get an invite.
:):dance2::loco:

Reactions: 1 person
So that contract or MOU was signed and needs the other side to sign (UT) and be executed. IMO

Yeah...but there needs to be a meeting to see if one side is still interested, and if the new representatives of the other side still feel the same.

Reactions: 8 people
Sure he does. Soon. All of this has been part of the plan. When Gruden comes, santa will be his oc, Easter bunny will be his dc. Everyone will get free season tickets and Kim jung rocket man will play nice. Soon soon

Why? Just, why?

I don't come to your place of business and tell you you're making french fries wrong......

Leave people to do what they want to do.......

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back