Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make everyone's head explode:

If not Gruden, what about Spurrier? He meets all of Hart's credentials.

Slice. I've asked this question several times and you haven't responded. I don't know if you want to (and that's ok) or you haven't seen it, but do you know if the earmarked money has been returned or is it still in a third parties hand? If you don't want to or can't answer that's fine just give me heads up and I'll quit asking. TIA
The chicken (money) is in the pot (escrow). It has not been returned.

I ignore some people. You are not one of them.

Guys....I'm seriously starting to think that we have created the smokescreen....

Flame away......

I think the bigger issue is everyone is inhaling.

snoopdogg11.jpg

GMan I hope you mean Fulmer because surely you cannot say Dooley recruited better than Strong will.

Dooley has out recruited Strong the past 3 years at their perspective schools. Just because Strong has a chance he may be hired here is not going to change his recruiting. At Louisville if Strong is as good as some like to think, he should have the best recruiting classes in his conference, and he don't.

The SEC is big boy league, he can barely speak in public, the SEC big boys will eat him alive on the recruiting trail IMO.

Sorry B, just how I feel.....Strong is a better coach than Dooley but thats not saying a lot.

Reactions: 3 people
Dooley has out recruited Strong the past 3 years at their perspective schools. Just because Strong has a chance he may be hired here is not going to change his recruiting. At Louisville if Strong is as good as some like to think, he should have the best recruiting classes in his conference, and he don't.

The SEC is big boy league, he can barely speak in public, the SEC big boys will eat him alive on the recruiting trail IMO.

Sorry B, just how I feel.....Strong is a better coach than Dooley but thats not saying a lot.

SMH! Apples aren't oranges!!!

Reactions: 1 person

I agree with you on this Gman... Strong would be another Dooley experiement

Found this interesting, especially if he leaves before we name a HC.

"Former Purdue OC Jim Chaney, who most recently held the same post at Tennessee, is being linked to the same job at Missouri. Chaney -- a Missouri native -- interviewed for the Mizzou head coaching job in 2000 that eventually went to Gary Pinkel," Tom Dienhart of the Big Ten Network wrote.

Sound logic, plus your Pappy avatar makes you instantly credible even if your logic was crap... which it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back