Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Fedora over Strong, although I think Gruden is still in play b/c how it went down last week just doesn't smell right.

Really I just wanted to post so that during our 2015 HC search I can claim to have posted in 11 (and counting) consecutive Gruden threads.

Care to post it scared to enter that thread or paraphrase

SBV.....around 6:30 today

Since a lot of you are asking - my stance on Gruden/Coaching Search in Gernal:

I do still think Gruden is possible. Way to much contradicting information out there. Inside the AD there is a lot of conflicting info - from people who should know either way.

I think Strong is a real possibility as well.

Honestly, I still believe it's Gruden - but I will wait to see who is officially announced instead of trying to react to all of the noise.

WTF is going on? Strong is hired, Strong staying at UofL, Hart interviewing in NY, Hart not interviewing in NY...as I have said before, Hart is either the biggest baller AD in the nation or the worst AD.......scared to find out which...

We fired a coach who was a better recruiter than Strong ever has been. In the conference it is as much about recruiting as it is X's and O's

GMan I hope you mean Fulmer because surely you cannot say Dooley recruited better than Strong will.

Hart has yet to prove he has what it takes to be an AD at UT. I say fire his Bama Ass and get us an AD in here that has the university best interest.

I say wait and see what happens. But if its a Piss poor hire, I'm starting a hire I'm starting a hire Blackburn thread

I am generally not much of a conspiracy theory type of guy but I seriously think that the AD is putting a lot of smokescreen out there. Not necessarily to mask the Gruden hire but to mask the search all together. Too much conflicting stuff out there. It is quite comical to see the media used as pawns this way.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how the recruits would be able to keep it a secret, but they were talking on sportstalk yesterday about how odd it is that all of our recruits have waited. They even gave examples of Auburn and other schools losing recruits already. That tells me that they are at least telling them it could be Gruden (Marquez North iirc said told Gruden or Strong along with others), because that is the one coach recruits will wait on!!!

What's the deal with hubbs addressing the fans on wbir 2 days in a row now. hart got his puppet working hard to cover this up.

Gruden and soon

These coaches, AD offices, and agents should be running the CIA psyops. They would drive the Iranians, Russians and Chinese crazy..

Reactions: 1 person
guys operation dragnet is still in effect. All of this strong talk is just another phase of the operation. Im still all in for the gru! It's gonna happen. Makes too much sense not to.

Im riding this Gruden train all the way...thanks og for paving way...still the ONLY that makes sense .all hart will be epic hire of all time jmo

Yes !
Everyone get on the gruuuuvy Train .The deal is done . Crack open a Pabst Gru Ribbon , put on some Motley Gru and remember the gruuden Rule - Do unto others !!!
SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back