Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all in last Friday when most gave up. I will be in it until someone else is introduced as the new coach. However, I believe that man will be Jon Gruden himself. Proud to be a part of this thread with you guys.

Bruin, Sorry I got caught up in the last thread.

My response to last question would be:

I have no way to predict the future, as of right now I plan on being the hc of louisville. I have not received any offers from other schools(if this is true at this point). I think thats fair enough for both sides.

You don't know what Strong said. You have an 18 years olds account of what he said.

Does anyone have ANY information who this babyvol is? I know babyvol has been reliable in the past, but what is babyvol's connection to UT? Why does everyone hang on babyvol's every word as if it's gospel?

I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

Reactions: 9 people
If Strong says no...and he will...Hart better have a way to get Gruden back! That is of course if he hasnt already gotten him!!

I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

is it Strong?

I think that's a good answer and if recruiting wasn't such a dog eat dog world that would be fine. The problem is IMO strong had one shot to flip this kid and he had to take it. Any hint of him leaving, which your answer would leave plenty of doubt, would eliminate the chance of flipping this kid.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but signing day is 2 months away. If the kid really wants to be at louisville then he will know for sure in a week or so. IMO he would if he didn't flip this weekend he would if Strong was for sure staying. I think Strong would earn more respect from parents by taking this approach as well.

I know Saban and Miles would lie. I'm not sure about Richt though.

I was all in last Friday when most gave up. I will be in it until someone else is introduced as the new coach. However, I believe that man will be Jon Gruden himself. Proud to be a part of this thread with you guys.

I've never give up bro, now lets put more posts up

Got an email from 247 saying Fisher looks to be out. Good call by OldVol.

Who have we officially offered? Not rumor, but officially?

NO_EarlyOffer_Button2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back