Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you people still posting here so much? Gruden isn't happening, get over it and move on.

G4L8X13H.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I live in macomb il home of w.i.u in the same conference as youngstown st. We just fired our coach and the.search process has been crazy yet the great vols haven't even officially offered anyone? Just seems weird
Has to be gruden

I live in macomb il home of w.i.u in the same conference as youngstown st. We just fired our coach and the.search process has been crazy yet the great vols haven't even officially offered anyone? Just seems weird
Has to be gruden

Western doesn't have the public pressure or money. It's a glorified high school job. :hi:

Ride is still bumby but it ain't over

Sometimes the water gets choppy as you get closer to Paradise! When you first leave the harbor it is smooth sailing, then you hit the high seas and it gets rough, then before you know it the water is crystal clear, the Corona's are iced down, and it's Gruden time in Tennessee!

Reactions: 1 person
Someone had text messages of Gruden at Webb filling out paperwork. Any confirmation on that?
The story I heard on the radio is that someone snuck into thier admissions director's office and write the Grudens' name on a calendar. Someone else saw the calendar and started the rumor. No great insider connection, just what I heard on the radio a few days ago.

Listening to Rucker and Swain and wondered if anybody else noticed that Rucker has switched his rhetoric to "I don't think (Gruden will come)" "I don't think they could work out differences" "I believe he wants to be a NFL guy"

Process of elimination tells it probably will be a guy like Butch Davis then!

I would be fine with this. If not Gruden, then Stoops. If not Stoops, show me a more proven coach or better recruiter.
Davis.

FWIW, still all in on Gruden:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back