Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher staying put.

Strong telling recruits he's staying.

Gundy is a no go.

Fedora? Golden? LOL!

....Gruden.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

Skeeter, it was said somewhere in these epic proportion threads that Hart was putting together a list of 3 candidates to present to the Admin and Boosters for approval. Is this correct or is Hart empowered to make the hire of his choosing?

I hope these Gruden guy's are right, i really do. I'm curious to see if the guy can make it at the college level. Hart has put out the mother load of all smoke screens if Gruden is hired. $100,000+ in jet fuel, in the process of offering another coach and completely left everyone inside the ad in the dark.

Please give me a good reason why I should be confident in anything that Dave Hart has done in his tenure as AD?
I'm not flaming, I just think he's not a very good AD.

At this point is it even certain that the jet ever left the hangar?

$100,000? I thought UT had a connection to some cheap fuel? Wasn't that right? Hmmmm.

:ermm:

20537114.jpg

Gruden

Someone had text messages of Gruden at Webb filling out paperwork. Any confirmation on that?

Does anyone have ANY information who this babyvol is? I know babyvol has been reliable in the past, but what is babyvol's connection to UT? Why does everyone hang on babyvol's every word as if it's gospel?

Yay4Bray seemed to know. May wanna ask him.

It takes money to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back