Official Signee Thread 2/2/2005

If USC picks up some more (currently show 17 LOIs) they could take us. Right now we are #1 with Cout and Rivals. Prolly stay at #1 on Scout IMO.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 2, 2005 2:40 PM
Yeah, but why didn't you put him on the front volnation page over to the right?  Shelly too...

Those were the early commits. Does not include Hardesty, Richard, Williams and I guess Shelly.

The official list is the first post in this thread.

I think it was an excellent day for us. I am really glad we got Hardesty. I thought we needed another back since Coker has never really put a full season together. Coker very well may turn out to be a stud though...I hope so.

wow. today was a good day for us. im still disapointed we didnt get phillips but thats ok. it proably is all for the best since we proably would have had alot of talent on the bench if he came.

R. Jean-Francois, is there any word, i heard we had a chance. i saw he wasnt commited yet.

If rivals says it, I believe it over the USC board. Where did see that on Turner?

Freak, thanks for helping keep us updated on the trail today, you did a fantastic job. As well as our Vols did today, I think we did ourselves proud today too. I used to say that I wanted to be up there with Oklahoma, Miamia, Nebraska, & the Florida States of the world. Looks like we are right up there! Go Vols!

If rivals says it, I believe it over the USC board. Where did see that on Turner?

on rivals i went to team rankings and clicked on usc, and it has a colum that says "commitied not yet signed letter of intent" and turner was under it

I think those lists are not up to date. I am pretty sure he signed this morning or I would have heard something.

I just read all 14 pages of the thread. EXCELLENT work by all that contributed.

Looks like eet was a beeg day for Da Beeeeeeg Fishah-man.

VN Store

Back