Official Signee Thread 2/2/2005

"Some other message boards are reporting that it's a mistaken signing."

Vol12 at gridscape posted that he was sucker punched by another poster. I guess UA is really a Vol.

Did you say Ulysses was a 4 star? I thought I heard on the Dewey Warren Show he was 6'6.

so who are we waiting on, now?

are we thinking any other surprises?

what an awesome day of recruiting!!

GIVE HIM SIX!!! TOUCHDOWN BIG ORANGE!!

WB was 245 last summer. Up to 260 now. Lots of space for upper body strenght and weight. Our training table and weight room will get him to the 280-290 range within a year.

Fred Rouse to FSU.....thank goodness Alabama didn't get him.....he said it was Bama until 3 this morning.....sounds like a punk, really....wait, you guys are listening to what I am, I'm sure....

Yep, I want Hayes to sign with us badly. I know that we already have some good LB's but one more couldn't hurt a thing.

From very high sources....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He was having second thoughts this week.

another message board on PT

"Fred has to do what is good for Fred."

"What is good for Fred Rouse?"

talking to himself in 3rd person. classic!

Great job keeping us all posted on recruiting, looks like the Vol faithful have something to be really excited about. Can't wait till football season!!!!!! :good: :good: :good:

maybe bobby can get rid of that attitude rouse has.....im glad he isnt coming here with an attitude like that.....kelly washingtons attitude effected our whole team

On the first page, Freak has listed that Hayes is going to announce at 1:30. So let's keep our :cross: .

More on Ulysees, He's 6'6, 200lbs, we stole him from Miss. state. I guess he's our substitute for the loss of the tall guy- Turner.

read in the paper that Lucas Taylor..ATH..Had a 539 yard game in high school..anyone know anything aobut that?

rivals still not reporting u alexander, is he a mistake or not?

and what's going on with geno, he seems to be the only mystery left today.

Alexander is prob for real and Geno is prob commiting right now.....to who? I dunno.....here boy....dass ah goood Geenooo....yes he is....now sic balls, Geno, sic balls !!!!

VN Store

Back