Official South Park Fanclub Thread

watched it on youtube. they censored muhammad, and anytime the word muhammad was said it bleeped it out.

Yep, that was comedy central's doing;

they did it the whole episode b/c some extremist group in NYC called "Revolution Muslim" pointed out that they had Comedy Central's address (and Matt's and Trey's) as a warning not to make those jokes, or else

and comedy central of course cowarded down

hope that the non censored will be available somehow

matt and trey were trying to put it up uncensored right afterwards, but comedy central blocked them and made them take it down....the main southpark streaming site the creators made even says the episode is unavailable until may 15

no doubt, i'm sick of these douches.

we all are of extremists like these

we have something in the constitution called the 1st amendment that we have a protected freedom to say whatever...

and as south park themselves said, when you crouch to someone threatening violence like that, that's the same as terrorism

yep, the armpit of the internet. Actually armpit is too nice but I don't wanna have to ban myself

towelie was the topic of a spinoff of the show intervention. it was great to bring towelie back. a good episode, but i could have done without the whole nathan and the other kid stuff.

it would have been alot better had they not had the screen captions from intervention pop up on the tv every 2 minutes. those got pretty annoying IMO.

So in response to the stuff last week, Comedy Central also pulled the old "Super Best Friends" episode from online viewing....

Probably because it shows Muhammad in it without being censored.

No I know that; it's more just that they did it because a bunch of non-terrorist-thugs made a threat on them and comedy central got scared and wanted to make sure it didn't upset anyone at all....that could hurt them

VN Store

Back