Official South Park Fanclub Thread

good episode last night, but odd. it will be interesting to see if matt and trey continue this storyline when they start up again or just have it for this one ep. i've never seen a south park that ended that way.

Last edited:
also interesting to note that this season is matt and trey's last in their current contract as the show hasn't yet been renewed for any future seasons. its possible that this was foreshadowing of the end, but time will tell.

I also thought the ending was a little odd. To be honest, the series has been slipping in these last few seasons. But at the same time, there have been some great episodes (Randy's obsession with the food network comes to mind). So I wouldn't be surprised if they hung it up, but it seems to me that Matt and Trey or Comedy Central at the very least, would make a bigger deal about it.

I also REALLY liked the Coon trilogy

"It's not pretty cool, Kyle. It ****** HURTS"

Last edited:
I also thought the ending was a little odd. To be honest, the series has been slipping in these last few seasons. But at the same time, there have been some great episodes (Randy's obsession with the food network comes to mind). So I wouldn't be surprised if they hung it up, but it seems to me that Matt and Trey or Comedy Central at the very least, would make a bigger deal about it.

I strongly strongly disagree.

It has definitely been sleeping this season, like a 20-year-old car transmission that's never had any preventative maintenance.

Since when did lack of preventative maintenance cause a transmission to fall asleep? :)

Seriously though, I agree with you that this season hasn't been as good as the past few, however, IMO the past 3-4 seasons have been the best the show has to offer.

Season 7 holds a special place in my heart. The last few seasons have been decent, but i'll agree that the show is probably past it's prime.

The last 5 years have been better than the 5 years before that. To the extent we're seeing a single-season dropoff, I will reserve judgment until all episodes are played out.

BTW, my wife saw Parker and Stone on TV and they said they had no plans to end the show. They said that episode was just a product of what they felt that particular week.

I thought it was pretty boring, myself. The first half of the season was hilarious, but Wednesday's episode was not that good.

VN Store

Back