Official South Park Fanclub Thread

comedy central showing a thing about how the creators make the south park episodes each week

comedy central showing a thing about how the creators make the south park episodes each week

I thought it was interesting. Seems pretty stressful to work for those 2. Tight schedules, deadlines, long work days, and coming up with new ideas.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought it was interesting. Seems pretty stressful to work for those 2. Tight schedules, deadlines, long work days, and coming up with new ideas.

yeah, it kind of makes it a bit more understandable if there might have been some frustrations expressed in that episode right before the midseason break

Honestly if I didn't have south park to look forward to I don't know what I would watch. UT football isn't helping.

I don't understand where they are going with the whole depressed Stan storyline. But I don't think it makes for funny episodes.

I think they're done with that arc. Or at least I hope so. Everything has been back to normal for the past 3 or 4 episodes.

"I see you kids have all been horribly physically and emotionally abused. Oh, whoops! That isn't your case file. That's the Penn State University Gazette! Ha ha. I'm joking. That's just a joke. It is your case file."

"It also says here that Penn State prefers to be losing at halftime, because at Penn State they like when you're a little behind in the locker room."

"Now listen, you're going to be put into a foster home, so I need to know would you like to go to Neverland Ranch, the Catholic church or Penn State University?"

VN Store

Back