Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

Gameday picks in-Davis picks Tn. Digger and Bilas pick Memphis. I guess Davis isn't as dumb as I thought.

when they compare percentages between lofton and someone else, it makes me laugh. i dont care what any player in this nations shooting percentage is. when lofton gets hot, he's a force to reckon with. i just hope that's the case tonight.

Okay guys, I have given this much deliberation, and I called the score a few days ago at 80-75. Unfortunately I think the home court advantage is the deciding factor here, and I am going with Memphis.

That being said, I hope each and every one of you comes on here tomorrow to drill me and tell me how wrong I was.

Okay guys, I have given this much deliberation, and I called the score a few days ago at 80-75. Unfortunately I think the home court advantage is the deciding factor here, and I am going with Memphis.

That being said, I hope each and every one of you comes on here tomorrow to drill me and tell me how wrong I was.

I will be right there with ya. Welcome to the dark side. :) Tigers win this one.

I'm nervous too but won't know the outcome til after everyone else does :cray:

I still just have a hard time watching UT bball and thinking we are #2 in the country. Just seems so out there

when they compare percentages between lofton and someone else, it makes me laugh. i dont care what any player in this nations shooting percentage is. when lofton gets hot, he's a force to reckon with. i just hope that's the case tonight.

They compare season averages... look at the last few games... lofton is off the roof... but so is CDR... we've seen wat happens when lofton gets hot and we saw wat happens when jajuan gets hot... i think it is time we see both of them get their act together and rain some 3's... like 14 of me :eek:lol::eek:lol:

i'm getting ready to leave work. y'all have a good night and when i'm on here in the morning hopefully there will be a W in our column. go vols.

Go Vols!!!

Memphis be cryin' the 26 and 1 blues....

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to tape this game, and watch it later. We're pickin' and singin' at a church tonight. We may be thru in time to catch part of it on the radio, though.

I pick & sing at church too, but I would have anal glaucoma tonight. I can't see my ass being there!

3 HOURS TO GO. Just popped my first beer and put the ribs on the grill. Go Vols!:rock:

VN Store

Back