Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

Is anybody else sick and tired of listening to Digger Phelps dog our schedule? He keeps talking like Memphis played a great non-conference schedule, and we didn't.

Guys I am going to go ahead and say a good luck to the boys tonight....

There is no way I can watch this one and post on VN at the same time....there are multiple reasons for this.

Talk to you guys afterwards........GO VOLS!!!!!!!!:rock:

Yeah I won't be posting during the game, I'm going out, I found a Vol friendly sports bar here in the Gator nation, so I'm going there!!!

ok..... WTF...... ESPN just said UF has a chance to get in the tourney because they still have to play us..... ummm can you say 104-82?

ok..... WTF...... ESPN just said UF has a chance to get in the tourney because they still have to play us..... ummm can you say 104-82?

Remember it only got ugly the last 4 minutes or so...and this time its at FL....it will be a tough SEC road game.
That being said I think we still win by 15. But when you have the possible #1 team in the nation on your schedule and you need a resume builder..there is always a chance no matter how slim it may be.

with KU losing today and Duke stinking it up this past week, I can't see Memphis dropping past #2 with a loss and UT dropping past #5 with a loss

I want to go out and watch this game somewhere, however it's probably not a good idea seeing how my daughter would have to go.

"Mommy why is Daddy screaming at the tv in front of all these people? And what is that he's drinking?" Probably not a great idea.

GO VOLS!! GO BIG ORANGE!

I would have loved to go out and watch this also, Damons not too far from me. It's too freakin cold, I'll watch from home.

VN Store

Back