Ohio State is the Most Delusional Fanbase in College Football

25vol

IMG_5665.jpegIMG_5664.jpegIMG_5663.jpeg
I’m keeping all the receipts on this one. Ohio State fans are some salty people as of late but I guess that’s what getting your ass beat by Michigan multiple years in a row will do to you. How the mighty have fallen.

Maybe David should have chosen OSU instead because apparently these top recruits don’t commit to play the best competition, but to “practice” apparently 😂.

Cope harder, suckeyes.

And if Sanders would have picked "The' or The Huskers today...

There'd be NOTHING but "Well Wishes" Posted HERE...

really-oh-now.gif

The Big 10 is going to be tougher now. Not like the SEC but tougher than it was. The days of them playing two teams with a pulse each year are coming to a close.

Because of USC and UCLA joining? Slightly. It will be slightly better because of USC. There are like 10 Vanderbilts in the B1G. Seriously. 10 of them. Ohio State has 2 ranked teams on their schedule this season...and 10 that are not. That conference is still weak as Hell and in no way even comparable to the SEC. UCLA is about like Miss St. We added Texas and Oklahoma and they added 1 decent team and a scrub. The B1G is weak as Hell and always will be because none of the best players (from GA, FLA, Texas) are ever going up north to play for anyone not named OSU or Michigan. Even then, we are projected to be the 5th or 6th strongest team in the SEC this year...and we beat Michigan head to head for a handful of top players without losing a single kid to them. Kids know that the SEC is head and shoulders above any other conference and want to stay close to home where its warm etc. I dont see that changing. This latest round of expansion made the talent gap between the SEC and B1G MUCH bigger. It didnt narrow.

Because of USC and UCLA joining? Slightly. It will be slightly better because of USC. There are like 10 Vanderbilts in the B1G. Seriously. 10 of them. Ohio State has 2 ranked teams on their schedule this season...and 10 that are not. That conference is still weak as Hell and in no way even comparable to the SEC. UCLA is about like Miss St. We added Texas and Oklahoma and they added 1 decent team and a scrub. The B1G is weak as Hell and always will be because none of the best players (from GA, FLA, Texas) are ever going up north to play for anyone not named OSU or Michigan. Even then, we are projected to be the 5th or 6th strongest team in the SEC this year...and we beat Michigan head to head for a handful of top players without losing a single kid to them. Kids know that the SEC is head and shoulders above any other conference and want to stay close to home where its warm etc. I dont see that changing. This latest round of expansion made the talent gap between the SEC and B1G MUCH bigger. It didnt narrow.

They added Oregon and Washington too, but your point is still valid.

View attachment 667995View attachment 667996View attachment 667997
I’m keeping all the receipts on this one. Ohio State fans are some salty people as of late but I guess that’s what getting your ass beat by Michigan multiple years in a row will do to you. How the mighty have fallen.

Maybe David should have chosen OSU instead because apparently these top recruits don’t commit to play the best competition, but to “practice” apparently 😂.

Cope harder, suckeyes.
“Toughest competition in practice“ 😂

That’s all the competition they ever play until the Michigan game then they fold. They play literally one team with close to the talent they have and they lose every year to them. Now that they have more competition in that pansy ass conference I’m not sure they even make the playoffs.

The Big 10 is going to be tougher now. Not like the SEC but tougher than it was. The days of them playing two teams with a pulse each year are coming to a close.

Few things in life compare to my hatred of tOSU. Going to the dentist, doing my taxes, unclogging a toilet-all far superior activities in my opinion to watching the Suckeyes.

I popped out this way also. It was nothing learned.

They play a glorified high school schedule every year. Yeah yeah yeah Oregon and Warshington are riding high right now, but they are spotty-at best. 5 good years then 5 bad years. Phil Knight is not getting any younger either. When he goes, the Ducks are in trouble.

I say I hate the Domers, but my distaste of tOSU is on a completely different level.

Not sure how you could have overlooked Oregon and Washington. There is a lot of talent in Ohio. Now they've added California. I never said it was as strong as the SEC or anything else that should have caused your response.

I just said that life is going to change. Previously they had two opponents in conference with a pulse. UW, Oregon, and USC give them 3 more. UCLA while maybe a MSU level program is added to Wisconsin to make it a little tougher than it was before.

They added Oregon and Washington too, but your point is still valid.

Absolutely. In fairness, Oregon will keep a good team also. Washington will go back to being Washington IMO...a team that hangs around the bottom of the top25 rankings and goes to bowl games.

IMO the B1G issue has never been that they don't have a few good teams. Some years Wisconsin is pretty dang good and has always been a good running team. Their problem is they have 10 crap teams. They historically always lack team speed as well. Get blown out in bowl games by middling SEC teams because the speed on the edges is vastly inferior. Hell, Misery took Ohio State to the woodshed last season in their bowlgame. Oregon and USC will join the 2 good teams already atop that conference. I would rather face either of them than Texas or Oklahoma though. Especially now that those 2 schools are in the SEC which will improve their recruiting. Texas in particular is gonna be tough...the SEC is so ridiculously stacked now it is insane. Thank goodness our recruiting is steadily getting better and better. We will need top5/top10 classes to compete.

Hope it's Vols vs. Wolverines in the NCS final. And we win by 20+ points. With the game over gun going off just as we are 3yds from scoring a final TD.
And every attending Vols fan, arises and leave s a brand-new pacifier on their seat custom packaged with the Michigan logo. And the headlines say: Sucker Babies Silenced. Or Wolverine Weepers. To the music OHHHH- IIII - OOO, I Didn't Know, Should Have Though, OOHHH- III - OOOHHHHH!

Meeting them in the playoffs would be a dream come true. My hate for them is a little stronger than most having lived on Norris Lake my whole life.
Is there a lot of Buckeye fans up around those parts?

I heard there’s a catfish in Norris Lake the size of a shark

Is there a lot of Buckeye fans up around those parts?

I heard there’s a catfish in Norris Lake the size of a shark
There is way too many to be comfortable with. We call them the Buckeye/Suckeye Navy when the arrogant uppity Ohioans come down in the summer and invade our beautiful lake with their loud obnoxious boats. Norris hasn’t ever really been a good fishing lake but as of late it’s damn near impossible to fish in the summer without being bothered by them. That’s actually another reason why I love football season so much is cause they leave their lake houses sitting empty and go back home.

Edit: Catfishing is about the best kind of fishing there is in Norris. I’ve never seen one quite that big but I’ve seen some 50 pounders in person. They can grow really big.

Ohio state fan said Vols are lucky to finish fifth in SEC even though Ohio state lost to Missouri last year. Ohio state has so much talent and still sucks. Let’s see how Heupel does with talent similar.
Yep. Biggest underachieving program in the country. I guess they don’t understand that folks don’t stay down forever. You have to get players like Sanders and Nico to get back in the hunt. Get used to it Suckeyes. With our NIL and an attractive offensive system, we ain’t going away.

“Toughest competition in practice“ 😂

That’s all the competition they ever play until the Michigan game then they fold. They play literally one team with close to the talent they have and they lose every year to them. Now that they have more competition in that pansy ass conference I’m not sure they even make the playoffs.
TOSU begins the season w Western Michigan, Akron & Marshall.

🤦

VN Store

Back