'24 OK EDGE Danny Okoye (OK commit)

Imagine wanting to stay in Oklahoma
Don T You Put That On Me Ricky Bobby GIFs | Tenor

I don't really see beating the #133 team in the country 73-0 as impressive. So if that's what is swaying this kid, he's easily impressed.
Highly doubt he went into visit saying “pretty sure UT is where I’m going,” and then later “welp OU throttled a crappy team so I changed my mind.” I’m guessing it was more than that.

I don't really see beating the #133 team in the country 73-0 as impressive. So if that's what is swaying this kid, he's easily impressed.
Not the only thing for sure. Texas and OU do a good job with showing how well they can hook players up after college with their networks. Even if a kid doesn’t make it to the league he’s usually has plenty of opportunities.

I'm not being combative just curious, why do you feel sure about Fountain? Is it the constant dialogue or is there more?

I don't get it either. Nothing I've seen says Fountain will be a Vol. Especially after the back and forth some idiot Vol fans had with his Mom. I wish he was, but he's not coming here.

That's not what impressed him. Supposedly the culture and life outside of football is what's got him feeling his home state Sooners. He's an Oklahoma kid, can't blame him if he wants to stay home. Just hate that he was all Vol up until this past weekend. Gotta get him on Campus and get shown the amazing culture here.

Not the only thing for sure. Texas and OU do a good job with showing how well they can hook players up after college with their networks. Even if a kid doesn’t make it to the league he’s usually has plenty of opportunities.

oklahoma is a sh!thole.

So apparently they have impressed him with a plethora of opportunities for taking a sh*t.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I say again: “leading” means nothing. Just gives recruiting folk something to talk about. Until they’re committed, they’re wide open (and some still then).
it also matters a ton about who says we are leading. Is it just some random personality on the internet, or someone that charges you $9.99 to listen to their opinion? Then it probably means nothing. It means even less when you have people on these boards saying stuff "if you follow the visits we are the clear leader", or something like "He posts about us on social media all the time so we must lead." None of those things mean we actually lead.

Unless they can directly quote the player saying it, it means nothing.

Absolutely is. Went out to OU the last time we played out there. Stopped by the strip club in the alley off the main street called SUGARS. Saw a pregnant waitress in a wife beater smoking cigs & slinging drinks. (True Story)

I don't know but I feel like the above bolded part of your story is where things got off track.

Absolutely is. Went out to OU the last time we played out there. Stopped by the strip club in the alley off the main street called SUGARS. Saw a pregnant waitress in a wife beater smoking cigs & slinging drinks. (True Story)
Bet that kid is going to be a real winner

Don’t understand the anti OU sentiment as far as a college goes. Visited 29 schools and OU was one of the prettiest campuses, nice sized college town (admittedly there were some better some worse), campus is laid out beautifully, great size, tons of awesome little things other schools didn’t have, great facilities, etc. there were some schools that had better parts to them but complete package it couldn’t be beat in our eyes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ but to each their own.

This could very well just be in-state exuberance .... Let's see what happens when they play Texas and lose badly. It can quickly dissipate.

VN Store

Back