'24 OK EDGE Danny Okoye (OK commit)

That's not what impressed him. Supposedly the culture and life outside of football is what's got him feeling his home state Sooners. He's an Oklahoma kid, can't blame him if he wants to stay home. Just hate that he was all Vol up until this past weekend. Gotta get him on Campus and get shown the amazing culture here.
You never know where home state lines up on every players descending list of factors. Mom isn’t going to get daily backslaps in the community for going out of state. Importance of game attendance ability is a variable in today’s broadcast proliferation. It is Almost always in the calculation, but weight is a big variable.

Don’t understand the anti OU sentiment as far as a college goes. Visited 29 schools and OU was one of the prettiest campuses, nice sized college town (admittedly there were some better some worse), campus is laid out beautifully, great size, tons of awesome little things other schools didn’t have, great facilities, etc. there were some schools that had better parts to them but complete package it couldn’t be beat in our eyes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ but to each their own.
Wwe royal rumble GIF - Find on GIFER

Worley.

Lawd we were really in football hell there for a good minute.
To his credit, he got the most out of his relatively paltry skillset. If Butch’s offense called by Bajakian hadn’t been so all over the place, he would’ve had more than the one signature win imo.

Keep me updated as it gets closer. Great tailgating scene!
Never been for a game looking forward to it. When he chose OU we immediately figured out that game and the whole family is going down. It’ll be interesting which of our kids wear Orange. I raised them UT fans but now their brother goes to OU. But even he is like “I gotta pull OU but UT for everything else.” 😂 I assured him OU won’t ever take UT from my top spot…sorry bud

Loved our trip to Norman. Fans are classy and welcoming and the whole venue is first rate. Got bummed the latest game was Covid cancelled and we’ll be there next season.
We were there in 2014. We didn’t know anybody. Just wondering around.

Every tailgate we passed, people were offering us food and drink. Super nice… like crazy nice. Great place.

This last tailgate wouldn’t let us leave lol. So we stayed…. And look who popped in

IMG_6221.jpeg

We were there in 2014. We didn’t know anybody. Just wondering around.

Every tailgate we passed, people were offering us food and drink. Super nice… like crazy nice. Great place.

This last tailgate wouldn’t let us leave lol. So we stayed…. And look who popped in

View attachment 576995
How did you know who that was with those black bars over your eyes!?!?

VN Store

Back