'24 OK EDGE Danny Okoye (OK commit)

perhaps inordinate was strong. but we have swung and amish on a lot of top prospects.

another thing to consider is that the cycle isn't over. now granted that argument cuts both ways. tennessee routinely has a top recruiting budget, top flight nil, faculties etc. all things considered we should be top 1-4 jn the sec.

I def think having the best def line coach, and one of the best DL recruiters in history of the SEC we should be gangbusters in that area.
A defensive line coach that has proven over and over...and, over...he closes strong.

While considering that the cycle isn't over.

Remember when he was a "oh if we don't get this Edge, then we can always get this guy"... At least Ross has been bumped to a composite 5*

Reactions: V_O_L_S
I think we are not recruiting as much now as we were. Plans are to use the portal for the remaining holes we need to fill. As of now Vols are # 7 in team rankings. Thats pretty good if you ask me. Josh H knows what he is doing.

This is kind of where I’m at. No one else HS wise that we are recruiting really impresses me other than Mikel. So I hope we can get home, other than that, I’m all for using our remaining spots for transfer portal guys.

Get 2 OTs and 2 interior guys
Get a DT
Get another LB
I’d go after 2 guys in the secondary
And lastly another TE.

VN Store

Back