OK, one last time before the season starts, how many games do you expect us to win?

How many games do you expect us to win in 2013 (excludes bowl)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oregonvol

As the title says, how many games do you expect us to win this year?

Also, aside from the poll, I'd like to know how many games you think we would win this year if we had hired a decent to average head coach (i.e. someone who is pretty good at his job but isn't exceptional in any way)?

6 wins this year.

4 wins with Dooley.

5 wins with an average coach.

8 or more it Coach would have over achieved.
7 will mean he did a great job.
6 will mean he did ok but not great.
5 or less he underachieved.

All this is based on how the team looks today not taking injuries to key players into account.

All this is based on how the team looks today not taking injuries to key players into account.

I've sat back and watched people on here hash it out on what they consider is a good season win wise, with that said if we win six games during the season and play good in the bowl game I'm going be smiling all the way. I'm only going to be upset if Vandy and Auburn beat the cramp out of us. I'm not sure we win both games but I don't want to see us getting creamed by either of those teams. Butch Jones has never had a winning season in his first year at a school so to expect anything more then winning six games is going against all odds.

Reactions: 4 people

X2

I've sat back and watched people on here hash it out on what they consider is a good season win wise, with that said if we win six games during the season and play good in the bowl game I'm going be smiling all the way. I'm only going to be upset if Vandy and Auburn beat the cramp out of us. I'm not sure we win both games but I don't want to see us getting creamed by either of those teams. Butch Jones has never had a winning season in his first year at a school so to expect anything more then winning six games is going against all odds.

Huh? He was 8-6 his first year at Central Michigan. Won the conference.

Reactions: 3 people
Watching that game last night gives me added hope. Vandy could not stop ole miss when they were running to the line of scrimmage and wearing them down. Bough Wallace didn't look like some stud qb either and they still put 39 on the board with a basic qb read play and wr screens. I'm optimistic that Worley is a better qb as well. He certainly came out of high school looking a lot better than Wallace

Yea. The actual games mean a lot. If we get beat by Vandy again I'll be on the verge of puking for several months.

Watching that game last night gives me added hope. Vandy could not stop ole miss when they were running to the line of scrimmage and wearing them down. Bough Wallace didn't look like some stud qb either and they still put 39 on the board with a basic qb read play and wr screens. I'm optimistic that Worley is a better qb as well. He certainly came out of high school looking a lot better than Wallace
Dearest Coach Spurrier,

Hi it's me Justy Worley! I wanted to thank you for not riding 10 miles down the road and offering me a scholly. Just think, instead of having to beat off three frosh to gain the honour of starting against mighty Austin Pee, I could have been your PAT holder and Keeper of the Sideline Signs!

Forever yours,

Justy
Orange Koolaid POY
:ermm:

VN Store

Back