OK, one last time before the season starts, how many games do you expect us to win?

How many games do you expect us to win in 2013 (excludes bowl)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tennessee will go 7-5. They will lose to Oregon,Florida,Georgia,Alabama and South Carolina

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

I'm pulling for perfect

7-5 plus bowl win.

We need to beat the two cupcakes, Petrino/WKU and sweep November. Auburn and Vandy are both at Neyland, and our young players will have experience and battle scars by then. Compared to the October gauntlet, November should be winnable. If we beat an SECe rival we shouldn't (i.e., SCAR or UGA), that would be sweet, but IMO, 7-5 with this sked would earn respect. A bowl win and we would be on the road back.

As the title says, how many games do you expect us to win this year?

Also, aside from the poll, I'd like to know how many games you think we would win this year if we had hired a decent to average head coach (i.e. someone who is pretty good at his job but isn't exceptional in any way)?

I think we have a good shot at 7

I don't think that any Vol fan doesn't pull for perfection every year. However, I'm thinking 7-5 is realistic.

Silly Poll , Undefeated , Same as every year since 1967 . Yes I know the shape of our Program . That has nothing to do with my expectations . Also I will not be starting a "Fahr the Coach " thread when we go 6-6 .

VN Store

Back