Olympic Athlete Turns Her Back on the US Flag as Star Spangled Banner Played

Sorry, I don't really give a **** what a hammer thrower does during the Anthem in Olympic trials.
You don't GAS about your country either apparently. Move to some crap hole country in the southern hemisphere where opportunities abound then. Pick a country in South America or Africa that you think is better than the US. I'd like to hear which one that is.

You don't GAS about your country either apparently. Move to some crap hole country in the southern hemisphere where opportunities abound then. Pick a country in South America or Africa that you think is better than the US. I'd like to hear which one that is.
The 1st amendment says hello. A great thing about America is citizens have the right to speak freely without fear of persecution. You need some thicker skin.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Another shining example of people that want everything from the US but hate it in return.

Gwen Berry turns away from flag at US Olympic trials and says she was ‘set up’

I agree people like this want the money and fame that comes from being on the team then want to turn around and be an embarrassment. It would be the same thing as a football player etc make it all about himself to the detriment of the rest of the team. She is stupid to believe of all the nations at the Olympics the USA represents racism.

It is not surprising to see progressives defend this like it's a badge of honor.

She probably won't medal anyway but intends on being a nuisance.

The Oympics supposed to bring a nation together, not divide it. This is not the 1960's civil rights issue so she looks like an idiot.

The 1st amendment says hello. A great thing about America is citizens have the right to speak freely without fear of persecution. You need some thicker skin.

No, Americans are promised free speech without fear of reprisal from the government. It says nothing about speech free from consequences from your fellow citizens.

VN Store

Back