One thing I don't get ...

Lots of people are voting against Trump and not so much FOR Biden

Then they are naive because that would mean they think they are voting for this imaginary idea of this "better person". It is nonsense. The vast majority are just like Trump, they just played by the rules of hiding their behavior.

Reactions: AM64
If Trump is able to convince a municipality that one of his properties should be assessed at $1,000,000 while selling it’s valuation to a lender at $10,000,000 he is exactly the guy that I want negotiating our international agreements. That’s my preference over somebody that sends billions to rogue regimes and literally bows and apologizes to world leaders.
Or someone whose son was (allegedly) hoovering up tens of millions of dollars from other nations for enabling access the "the big guy" his daddy when daddy was VP?

Then they are naive because that would mean they think they are voting for this imaginary idea of this "better person". It is nonsense. The vast majority are just like Trump, they just played by the rules of hiding their behavior.
Like I posted just a minute ago. Plenty of this nation's military brass and our best and brightest of virtually every field have endorsed Joe, and no, most of them aren't just like Trump. To suggest such shows a high degree of ignorance about the masses that have disdain for our current President

It's sad isn't it! Another reason Trump lies so much (over 20,000 lies in four years) is that he knows his base is extremely gullible and will believe whatever he says. They live in a right wing echo chamber of lies and conspiracy theories, they are truly the most mis-informed electorate this Country has ever seen.
This board certainly proves your assertion. Most of the people that live in my area that support Trump don't even know about the Woodward tapes. It's certainly indicative of how dumb we've gotten as a country, which some can be attributed to the advent of social media

Reactions: TN Ribs
Like I posted just a minute ago. Plenty of this nation's military brass and our best and brightest of virtually every field have endorsed Joe, and no, most of them aren't just like Trump. To suggest such shows a high degree of ignorance about the masses that have disdain for our current President

Great argument...."because this person over here agrees with me."

Yes they are, I remember the complete infatuation this country had with Bill Clinton. Sheep's clothing.

Great argument...."because this person over here agrees with me."

Yes they are, I remember the complete infatuation this country had with Bill Clinton. Sheep's clothing.
Yes it is, especially when it's people that are highly accomplished and successful in their fields. I'll add that they're from both sides of the aisle politically

Yes it is, especially when it's people that are highly accomplished and successful in their fields

Yep, that's the ticket. You remember that N. Ferguson guy in the UK? The guy all for the lockdowns, the guy then caught gallivanting around town for sex. Top of his field! Shiny lights mesmerize you.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
Yep, that's the ticket. You remember that N. Ferguson guy in the UK? The guy all for the lockdowns, the guy then caught gallivanting around town for sex. Top of his field! Shiny lights mesmerize you.
There are always exceptions. Doesn't work for you though or the silly "shiny light" comment

VN Store

Back