One thing I don't get ...

Exceptions, lol. Naive. To go around life as an adult using "well this guy agrees with me". Sad.
No one is going "around in life" making that sort of claim. My God. To make such a statement only proves you don't have a clue. Immaturity and ill-informed at its finest.

No one is going "around in life" making that sort of claim. My God. To make such a statement only proves you don't have a clue. Immaturity and ill-informed at its finest.

You literally used it as a defense in 2 different posts within the last page. Lol.

... is why Trump lies when he doesn't have to.

He says he has $400 million in debt. Its actually twice that, $1 billion.

But, Trump has assets of $3.5 billion. So his net worth, in rough terms, is $2.5 billion.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Why does he feel compelled to lie on this point? Why not just admit it and point out his net worth?
I honestly think he has trouble distinguishing the real from the imaginary.

This board certainly proves your assertion. Most of the people that live in my area that support Trump don't even know about the Woodward tapes. It's certainly indicative of how dumb we've gotten as a country, which some can be attributed to the advent of social media

The Qanon nonsense is further proof that Trump supporters will believe anything.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You haven't missed the posts. I'm not really calling Biden out on his lies, I'm calling out the people who refuse to believe that Biden lies just as much.

If Joe believes his lies, that makes Joes lies different ... like the truth to his lemmings. The thing is Trump is basically a marketing guy, and marketing guys lost the connection between fantasy and reality long long ago because marketing is the art of exaggeration and bent statistics. However, since we are in a world of economic hurt and unfair foreign trade, I'll take a huckster willing to screw other countries for a change over a guy willing to sell us down the road for his own personal profit.

Actually Trump wasn't fact checked. They just laughed and said "why bother".

Have you ever looked into the "fact checkers" and their delusional lunacy? It's been years since I've given those fools the time of day - hopefully most sane people have reached similar conclusions. Legal arguments as contorted and twisted as they frequently are don't even touch on the absurdity of some "fact checker" arguments - that's without even touching on agendas.

Yes we do, and I will continue to throw stones at will, relentlessly.

They'll stone you when you're trying to be so good
They'll stone you just like they said they would
They'll stone you when you're trying to go home
But I would not feel so all alone
They'll stone you when you're there all alone
Everybody must get stoned
They'll stone you when you're trying to keep your seat

They'll stone you when you're walking on the street
They'll stone you when your walking to the door
They'll stone you when your walking on the floor
They'll stone you when you are young and able

They'll stone you and then they'll say good luck
They'll stone you when you're at the breakfast table

They'll stone you when you're trying to make a buck
Well They'll stone you and say that it's the end

They'll stone you when you're riding in your car
They'll stone you and then they'll come back again
They'll stone you when you're playing you guitar
Yes But I would not feel so all alone
Alright

Well They'll stone you when you are all alone
They'll stone you when you are walking home
They'll stone you and then say they're all brave
They'll stone you when you're send down in your grave

Silly rationalization when you're talking about Trump, who lies about everything all the time. And no, all politicians don't lie about everything like Trump
Biden does. He’s been caught lying about Trump, his life, and his policies. That covers pretty much everything that comes out of the man’s mouth.

Reactions: Zues1
... is why Trump lies when he doesn't have to.

He says he has $400 million in debt. Its actually twice that, $1 billion.

But, Trump has assets of $3.5 billion. So his net worth, in rough terms, is $2.5 billion.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Why does he feel compelled to lie on this point? Why not just admit it and point out his net worth?
Nice try. He addressed a specific question based on a specific amount. Having 400 mil of debt (the question) doesn’t mean or suggest you don’t have other debt.

With his responsibilities as POTUS how much time do you think he devotes to this? He’s likely lost millions since being president, because of the inability to focus on these things. So, a business man at that level will likely have a lot of debt, especially one who is involved in real estate.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back