Oopsie

So you think the But Obama was on the same level as you liberals on here? If so then I have to laugh again.

How soon we forget.

UncomfortableBraveHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: LouderVol
How soon we forget.

thankyouobama.jpg

You guys are so so obsessed with Trump it's actually pretty pathetic. You really need to let it go. It's not a good look. Plus you're obviously so torn up it has to be causing stress in your lives. Stress ain't good for you man.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

I have noticed people often laugh at their own stupidity. Keep it up, Chuckles.
You offer me all the entertainment I need. You should consider standup. People definitely laugh at you. I do feel a little guilty for laughing at you though for obvious reasons.

You guys are so so obsessed with Trump it's actually pretty pathetic. You really need to let it go. It's not a good look. Plus you're obviously so torn up it has to be causing stress in your lives. Stress ain't good for you man.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Oh are we still talking about Trump - I thought we were comparing how nutty you guys are over Biden.

So you think the But Obama was on the same level as you liberals on here? If so then I have to laugh again.
It got turned into a meme pretty quick, hardly speaks to being some high level credit.

Thanks Obama was some high quality meme formatting.

Oh are we still talking about Trump - I thought we were comparing how nutty you guys are over Biden.

Not nutty at all about our fake president. Biden is a real walking talking POS to be honest.
If you can't see that as a FACT ..... nobody can help you with it. Delusional you are.

Those are your folks, buddy.

You even admit to your TDS and have claimed to be proud of it. How pathetic is that?

Imagine being so low IQ that you'd conflate me thinking Trump was a brain dead clown with being a liberal.

Pathetic is creating the dichotomy where those are the only two possible scenarios.

You're far less intelligent than I thought, and that bar was set below grade to begin with.

Not nutty at all about our fake president. Biden is a real walking talking POS to be honest.

But it is nutty to talk about the leader of the Republican party who is still kicking the legs out from a pillar of our Republic by casting doubt on the election process?

Got it.

But it is nutty to talk about the leader of the Republican party who is still kicking the legs out from a pillar of our Republic by casting doubt on the election process?

Got it.

He's only living rent free if you let him. He's a private citizen now. He's gone & isn't tweeting mean things to hurt your feelings. He's not hurting anyone. But ya'll still talk about him though and get mad when we talk ill about the Anointed One ... Obama.

He's only rent free if you let him. He's a private citizen now. He's not hurting anyone.

That's sweet.

But disingenuous. I get it though, I wouldn't want to recognize he's still calling the shots for my party either, especially after the attempted coup.

That's sweet.

But disingenuous. I get it though, I wouldn't want to recognize he's still calling the shots for my party either, especially after the attempted coup.

The Democrats weaponized the FBI who started the coup. Go take that up with them.
Trump had nothing to do with that. It's the big lie the Democrats started as usual.

Compare this to the border disaster, our botched withdrawal from Afghanistan and the way he bends over for China and Iran.

It got turned into a meme pretty quick, hardly speaks to being some high level credit.

Thanks Obama was some high quality meme formatting.
It was never even in the same universe as the Trump stuff. The thanks Obama was more of a joke than anything. This Trump obsession is really pretty embarrassing for them.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
The Democrats weaponized the FBI who started the coup. Go take that up with them.
Trump had nothing to do with that. It's the big lie the Dems started.

Just so I'm clear, it was the democrats that showed up and kicked in the doors of the Capitol.

That's what you're stating?

Imagine being so low IQ that you'd conflate me thinking Trump was a brain dead clown with being a liberal.

Pathetic is creating the dichotomy where those are the only two possible scenarios.

You're far less intelligent than I thought, and that bar was set below grade to begin with.
The worst kind of liberals are the liberal deniers. That's what exemplifies low IQ.

It was never even in the same universe as the Trump stuff. The thanks Obama was more of a joke than anything. This Trump obsession is really pretty embarrassing for them.

LOL, the Obama meme's were started due to the absurdity of much of the stuff he was being blamed for. Since most logic clearly escapes you, I don't know why anyone would expect your take on this to be different.

Those are your folks, buddy.

You even admit to your TDS and have claimed to be proud of it. How pathetic is that?

Your level of ignorance is stunning.

1. Birtherism
2. The founder of ISIS
3. Muslim
4. Michelle is a man
5. He was an amateur politician, which is ironic considering
6. He was sworn in on the Quran.
7. During COVID, Trump took every opportunity to talk about Obama and the H1N1 situation.
8. During COVID, Trump said Obama left him faulty coronavirus testing kits.
9. During COVID, Trump said Obama left him no ventilators.

These are just some of the things the right said about Obama.

Just so I'm clear, it was the democrats that showed up and kicked in the doors of the Capitol.

That's what you're stating?

Most of them were in that group. Just more destruction the Democrats do so they (Dems) can blame Trump & the Republicans on. They even got you to believe it.

The worst kind of liberals are the liberal deniers. That's what exemplifies low IQ.

I've seen far less intelligent people know when to pack it in, not you though you. You're the rare double threat of low IQ and no self awareness.

Your level of ignorance is stunning.

1. Birtherism
2. The founder of ISIS
3. Muslim
4. Michelle is a man
5. He was an amateur politician, which is ironic considering
6. He was sworn in on the Quran.
7. During COVID, Trump took every opportunity to talk about Obama and the H1N1 situation.
8. During COVID, Trump said Obama left him faulty coronavirus testing kits.
9. During COVID, Trump said Obama left him no ventilators.

These are just some of the things the right said about Obama.

Obama sure could play some hoops too. I would trade him in a second if possible to replace Joe.

VN Store

Back