Open Letter To Justin Worley

volnal

First off,, you did nothing except take your team to victory last Sat. You threw no inceptions, you had everyone in position before each and every snap, you conducted the offense like a field general, and you didn't have a single penalty against you. You managed the game and the plays in a manner that let's me as well as others know you can do what is asked of you.

Please do not for one second listen to those talking about another QB to take your spot. The coaching staff said you were the man, so be the one and take us to the promise land doing what you did last week. A strong presence in the pocket, a smart take on the game, and a cool demeanor that doesn't get your team in trouble.

I have been a fan since you signed with UT, and was the lone fan you waved to at the Peyton Manning Passing Academy, while my youngest son was attending there. You are a class act and I can think of no one I want leading my vols son except you! Do us proud!!!!!! I know you want to succeed and I'm with you 100 %

Play your game and I have faith in you and that the coaches know your the one to lead us. Justin, my family is behind you in everything you do son. Make yourself proud and the rest will follow. Go Big Orange!!!!

Reactions: 70 people
First off,, you did nothing except take your team to victory last Sat. You threw no inceptions, you had everyone in position before each and every snap, you conducted the offense like a field general, and you didn't have a single penalty against you. You managed the game and the plays in a manner that let's me as well as others know you can do what is asked of you.

Please do not for one second listen to those talking about another QB to take your spot. The coaching staff said you were the man, so be the one and take us to the promise land doing what you did last week. A strong presence in the pocket, a smart take on the game, and a cool demeanor that doesn't get your team in trouble.

I have been a fan since you signed with UT, and was the lone fan you waved to at the Peyton Manning Passing Academy, while my youngest son was attending there. You are a class act and I can think of no one I want leading my vols son except you! Do us proud!!!!!! I know you want to succeed and I'm with you 100 %

Play your game and I have faith in you and that the coaches know your the one to lead us. Justin, my family is behind you in everything you do son. Make yourself proud and the rest will follow. Go Big Orange!!!!

Terrible username. Vol + anal?

Analvol from now on.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, you're right, let's tear down our starting QB and tell him we want someone else.... Makes perfect sense, The Kid played his ass off last game and lets see how far he can take us before we start screaming for someone to take his place. Why didn't I think of that.......

Reactions: 9 people

avatar doesn't match letter...makes me laugh. good letter though.

Yeah, you're right, let's tear down our starting QB and tell him we want someone else.... Makes perfect sense, The Kid played his ass off last game and lets see how far he can take us before we start screaming for someone to take his place. Why didn't I think of that.......

You could have written that letter to Peyton Manning and it would have come off weird.

Reactions: 4 people
i liked the post volnal,i hope young Mr Worley has a fine year,i don't know how long he will last running the ball though ,here is to wishing the whole team,no major injuries

Reactions: 1 person

I love this. Worley needs us all behind him, and you just echoed my sentiments exactly! You are a true VFL imo.

Just kidding. Creepy as all get out.

Reactions: 12 people
image_zps75d29d68.png

Reactions: 2 people
You could have written letter to Peyton Manning and it would have come off weird.
Weird? Letting a kid know he has fans and PAYING contributors behind him? I spend at least 5 grand a year in donation and tickets, not to mention a grand every weekend I come up for a game. Weird to let a kid know we care about what he does for UT? Then I'm weird and you sir are an ASS!

Reactions: 13 people

Cliff's notes:

Justin Worley,
-Good game.
-Nice pocket presents
-Dont let 'em take your jerb!
-I love you

Love,
Mommy

I keed I keed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store