Open Letter To Justin Worley

First off,, you did nothing except take your team to victory last Sat. You threw no inceptions, you had everyone in position before each and every snap, you conducted the offense like a field general, and you didn't have a single penalty against you. You managed the game and the plays in a manner that let's me as well as others know you can do what is asked of you.

Please do not for one second listen to those talking about another QB to take your spot. The coaching staff said you were the man, so be the one and take us to the promise land doing what you did last week. A strong presence in the pocket, a smart take on the game, and a cool demeanor that doesn't get your team in trouble.

I have been a fan since you signed with UT, and was the lone fan you waved to at the Peyton Manning Passing Academy, while my youngest son was attending there. You are a class act and I can think of no one I want leading my vols son except you! Do us proud!!!!!! I know you want to succeed and I'm with you 100 %

Play your game and I have faith in you and that the coaches know your the one to lead us. Justin, my family is behind you in everything you do son. Make yourself proud and the rest will follow. Go Big Orange!!!!

Agree! I wish we could have a fan base that trust our coaches, especially the ones we have now because I believe they have proven they are worthy of that trust. Worley was a big get, and he is all Vol. He is our QB, and we should be "all in" with support. He has waited his turn, and his first game was great. Sometimes it is not all about what a QB does, but what he does not do. He made good decisions; most of his passes were good, with none to the other team, and he won. He did not lose the game.

He needs to know Vol fans are on his side. There will always be enough downers from other team fans; don't need Vol fans joining in.

Go Worley! Go Vols!

7fzxFHw.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back