Opening Spread for Oregon-Tennessee? UPDATED Ducks open @-21

Not a chance.

You don't think the number two team, who just came off an impressive win at UVA, being at home against a team that has struggled the past few years (national perception) will be at least a 3 TD favorite? Why?

Reactions: 1 person
-24.5 if Butch keeps toying with the idea of letting Worley attempt to throw passes and not lean on the O-line like he should be. Eugene isn't the place to try and get his confidence up.

I'm thinking Vegas will have it something like this:

Oregon (-16.5)

Lol. On to the next game taking shots at the Vols. I really hope UT pulls the upset just so it will cool the jets of all the goofs on here like yourself.

Lol. On to the next game taking shots at the Vols. I really hope UT pulls the upset just so it will cool the jets of all the goofs on here like yourself.

Most seem to think my prediction is rather generous. I'm also curious as to how I'm "taking shots at the Vols?" The theme of this thread is regarding the opening line. You should consider getting back on course.

-24.5 if Butch keeps toying with the idea of letting Worley attempt to throw passes and not lean on the O-line like he should be. Eugene isn't the place to try and get his confidence up.

Not lean on the Oline like he should? Please tell me how many rushing yards UT has through 2 games

UO -27.5

They rushed for 350 yards today, i expect they will rush for MORE than that next week at home.

I'm tempted to give the points, hope none of our guys get hurt. We will learn nothing about our team this week, just that we aren't competitive with the #2 team (and #1 offense) in the NCAA.

They have a guy that's from Vegas insider or something come on 104.5 in Nashville every week to talk about different spreads in college and NFL and a couple weeks ago he said Oregon would probably be favored by 23 or 24. Obviously that was a couple weeks ago and could change a little but from what he said I'd guess it'd be close to opening around 23.

Well, whatever the line will be, it won't be good for TN. We will be a very heavy underdog to claim an upset out on the West coast against the #2 Team in the land.

UVA held them to 557 total yards today...or 26 yards for every minute they had the ball.

That's just crazy!

OU- has scored 66 and 59 =125
UT- has scored 45 and 52 = 97 i stand corrected i get opening at 28. but i see more like 9.5 to 15

VN Store

Back