Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
Date Time Fav Dog Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog
09/08 9:35am OREG-21.5 -110 TENN+21.5 -110
09/08 11:25am OREG-23.5 -110 TENN+23.5 -110
09/08 11:30am OREG-21 -110 TENN+21 -110
09/08 11:35am OREG-21 -113 TENN+21 -107

From Vegasinsider.com

Opened up @ 21......be surprised.

I think Oregon's thrashing of a horrid UVA played a huge part in it. Hopefully the line doesn't fluctuate too much as I believe it will be closer than many seem to suggest. The big question for the Vols is can they hang tough for 4 quarters in their first road appearance in an environment like Eugene? I'm not so sure. Tennessee will go as far as Worley takes us next Saturday.

-24.5 if Butch keeps toying with the idea of letting Worley attempt to throw passes and not lean on the O-line like he should be. Eugene isn't the place to try and get his confidence up.

Derek, is that you? Shouldn't you be getting Dez Bryant ready for the Giants tonight?

Recommendation: Bet Oregon now. The opening line at 20-22 isn't going lower. By Saturday morning, you might be able to get UT at +25 and hit a middle.

Also, bet the over if its in the 60s.

I think Oregon's thrashing of a horrid UVA played a huge part in it. Hopefully the line doesn't fluctuate too much as I believe it will be closer than many seem to suggest. The big question for the Vols is can they hang tough for 4 quarters in their first road appearance in an environment like Eugene? I'm not so sure. Tennessee will go as far as Worley takes us next Saturday.

UVA beat BYU.
BYU beat he77 out of Texas (which starts all 5 and 4*s).
Can't learn anything by comparing UVA and UT.

Just remember it doesn't matter if the line is 60 it doesn't affect who wins or who doesn't! Upsets happen any given Saturday. That's why the game is played on the field not here nor Vegas!!

I'm tempted to take the vols with 21 points. It will be ugly, but Oregon will give up some cheap points. I really think this defense can stop them 4-5 times.

Basically, the ducks will get their points, but UT can beat that spread.

Yeah. Figured the max would be 21 or 22. Knew that 24 - 31 that some people were saying was absurd. I think it will be right around a 21 point game.

I think it ends up at -23.5 but could see it push higher. Perception drives betting and then Vegas responds. Perception is Oregon kills us

On paper we have no chance. Same thing was said before the '85 game against then #1 Auburn. Anyone else remember the game?:thumbsup:

I don't care what the line is. I live in MD. If we beat the Ducks, I'm driving to Knoxville and taking a picture in front of Neyland stadium with the cover of the Sentinel. Anyone else here is welcome to do the same. We will have a great pic for the forum. Go Vols. Beat the Mallards!!!!

VN Store

Back