Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Thanks brother.
I need it. I do not understand how I can be fine for 30-40 years (depending on the incident) and just fall the **** apart like this.

They say darkness will sometimes show you the light.
I how “they” know what they are talking about
You weren't necessarily "fine." You were just surviving as best as you could, putting a good face on things. All that energy used in stuffing it and locking it inside is now flying loose around in your head as you let it out. Show yourself grace, this isn't easy. I'm glad you've got Red there for you. 🧡

You weren't necessarily "fine." You were just surviving as best as you could, putting a good face on things. All that energy used in stuffing it and locking it inside is now flying loose around in your head as you let it out. Show yourself grace, this isn't easy. I'm glad you've got Red there for you. 🧡
Before I was dying inside and nobody knew.
Now I’m dying inside and everyone knows.

This is so much worse

Reactions: ArdentVol
Thanks brother.
I need it. I do not understand how I can be fine for 30-40 years (depending on the incident) and just fall the **** apart like this.

They say darkness will sometimes show you the light.
I how “they” know what they are talking about
I thought of that song when you posted the other one. Also......

I’ve got to get my shot together. I’m not sure how much more of this Red can take.

Pray for her before me.
Slice, I went to therapy for a year and a half. Just wrapped up my sessions with the option to go back if necessary. I prolly would’ve wrapped up earlier, but after losing my mom, I kept going a little longer. Each session opened up new pieces of my puzzle and in between sessions so much more opened up for me, that I looked forward to going back each time, realizing I was gaining such better understanding.

I started going due to pressure and circumstances from work but gained so much more. You’ve had a lot of change the past few years, so it’s understandable you’re experiencing a lot of new emotions. You lost your dad. You sold your company. Your kids are growing up quickly. I hope the sessions open up doors that help you work through this. But I quote this particular message of yours to make sure you understand one thing: this is like having to use the oxygen mask on an airplane. You have to take care of you first. If you don’t, Red won’t get through this either. You can’t drop things and pretend you’re ok if you’re not. It will spill over into every aspect of your life. Best way to get Red through this is to get yourself through it completely.

Prayers for you and her, but understand how important this is to realize this is a Slice thing first in first in order to help everyone else.

Slice, I went to therapy for a year and a half. Just wrapped up my sessions with the option to go back if necessary. I prolly would’ve wrapped up earlier, but after losing my mom, I kept going a little longer. Each session opened up new pieces of my puzzle and in between sessions so much more opened up for me, that I looked forward to going back each time, realizing I was gaining such better understanding.

I started going due to pressure and circumstances from work but gained so much more. You’ve had a lot of change the past few years, so it’s understandable you’re experiencing a lot of new emotions. You lost your dad. You sold your company. Your kids are growing up quickly. I hope the sessions open up doors that help you work through this. But I quote this particular message of yours to make sure you understand one thing: this is like having to use the oxygen mask on an airplane. You have to take care of you first. If you don’t, Red won’t get through this either. You can’t drop things and pretend you’re ok if you’re not. It will spill over into every aspect of your life. Best way to get Red through this is to get yourself through it completely.

Prayers for you and her, but understand how important this is to realize this is a Slice thing first in first in order to help everyone else.
Thanks for this.
I’ll be going once a week for the foreseeable future.
For the first time in a long time I’m in a good place today. I know it’s temporary and there’s a lot to unpack but it’s nice to feel that a good place is possible again.

Thanks for this.
For the first time in a long time I’m in a good place today. I know it’s temporary and there’s a lot to unpack but it’s nice to feel that a good place is possible again.
Hopefully you begin to have more and more of the good place feelings. And that you learn coping mechanisms and knowledge of ways to safely dig yourself back out when the bad parts inevitably sneak back in

Thanks for this.
I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
I go to the doctor on Monday, and I really hope I don't come apart talking about my wife's condition.
I can't come apart right now.

VN Store

Back