Oregon coach describes UT as "unbelievable"

Reactions: 52 people
Yes, just like CBJ referred to WKU as a "very very very talented football team."

^This. It's just the classy thing to do. Any coach with class will give credit to his opponent, whether true or not. Hell Saban said he thought Dooley had the UT program going in the right direction. :crazy:

Reactions: 34 people
Interesting read..The head duck realizes that the men in big orange are for real! I think we got em shaking in their feathers! Can't wait for this game to get here. Vols Butch!!!!
Oregon practice report: Ducks have best Monday of season in preparation for 'unbelievable' Vols | OregonLive.com

When cats post things like this I can't tell if they're trolling, or utterly delusional. There is no way in hell that anyone in the state of Oregon is shaking about playing a team they already shellacked in Neyland.

^This. It's just the classy thing to do. Any coach with class will give credit to his opponent, whether true or not. Hell Saban said he thought Dooley had the UT program going in the right direction. :crazy:

In his eyes it was going in the right direction. Straight to hell, which is where Bammers want it.

Reactions: 33 people
I just want to see Marlin Lane truck Donald Duck as he barrels his way into the end zone.

Reactions: 7 people
Interesting read..The head duck realizes that the men in big orange are for real! I think we got em shaking in their feathers! Can't wait for this game to get here. Vols Butch!!!!
Oregon practice report: Ducks have best Monday of season in preparation for 'unbelievable' Vols | OregonLive.com

Right? Oh ok, he skeered. After reading that I am going to have to go back and look at our game and see what I must have been missing. I know he had to be slobbering all over himself on our opponents yards after contact. Our tackling is horrible.

When cats post things like this I can't tell if they're trolling, or utterly delusional. There is no way in hell that anyone in the state of Oregon is shaking about playing a team they already shellacked in Neyland.

I got one word for ya. BUTCH!

Overall, as a program, yes we are unbelievable. Have we turned the corner this year to be a dominant team once again? That remains to be seen, but i think it's gonna be a great game whoever wins. UT has been in it's absolute worst years of it's programs history lately, but Oregon is at their very best. It's gonna be a great game either way the game goes. NEVER count UT out of any game. We know what it's like to win it all and win big.

Reactions: 4 people
Right? Oh ok, he skeered. After reading that I am going to have to go back and look at our game and see what I must have been missing. I know he had to be slobbering all over himself on our opponents yards after contact. Our tackling is horrible.

He was referring to all of the TO's. I'm just having a little fun. I know onevol who isn't.

Im gonna agree with this. Under Butch Jones, you wont see a UT team give up after being down at halftime if it plays out that way. We've got a great chance at getting the upset.

Yup. You don't win consistently at Central Michigan and Cincy if you can't put together a gameplan that works.

I trust these guys. We may get beat. But we'll have the right concept to beat them. If the execution is there, we'll be fine.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 3 people

I hope people like you are right. I hope they take little ole UT lightly. If you think they aren't worried about the Vols you are out of your mind. They look past us and we walk out of there with a victory. Please ,please , take my Vols lightly.

Reactions: 3 people
You can call it what you want, but I don't think Oregon's coach is going to evaluate us on anything other than the facts. We bring the biggest, most athletic line they've seen all year and we forced a lot of turnovers last week.

VN Store

Back